Community Discussions and Support
Address Book Question

Thanks for the link.  I guess I missed that thread somehow.  But I'm glad to hear their working on it and hopefully with the next version I'll be able to FINALLY replace OE.

Thanks again,

Dave

<P>Thanks for the link.  I guess I missed that thread somehow.  But I'm glad to hear their working on it and hopefully with the next version I'll be able to FINALLY replace OE.</P> <P> Thanks again,</P> <P>Dave</P>

I'm new to Pegasus Mail as I just found it when looking for a good replacement for Outlook Express, and for the most part I love it, with exception to the address book. As it stands we've been using Outlook express for alot of years and we have almost 1000 contacts that use just about all the data fields available in the WAB.  It seems that PMail only has 9 data fields available .  Is there a way either through a plug-in or ini file to add more data fields to the address book?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

<P>I'm new to Pegasus Mail as I just found it when looking for a good replacement for Outlook Express, and for the most part I love it, with exception to the address book. As it stands we've been using Outlook express for alot of years and we have almost 1000 contacts that use just about all the data fields available in the WAB.  It seems that PMail only has 9 data fields available .  Is there a way either through a plug-in or ini file to add more data fields to the address book?</P> <P> Thanks in advance,</P> <P>Dave</P>

[quote user="dhagerich"]... we have almost 1000 contacts that use just about all the data fields available in the WAB.  It seems that PMail only has 9 data fields available .  Is there a way either through a plug-in or ini file to add more data fields to the address book?[/quote]

Not that I know of, but the address book for the next version of Pegasus Mail will be much richer -- see David Harris's comments in this thread:

http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/1224.aspx 

<p>[quote user="dhagerich"]... we have almost 1000 contacts that use just about all the data fields available in the WAB.  It seems that PMail only has 9 data fields available .  Is there a way either through a plug-in or ini file to add more data fields to the address book?[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Not that I know of, but the address book for the next version of Pegasus Mail will be much richer -- see David Harris's comments in this thread:</p><p> </p><p>http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/1224.aspx </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft