Community Discussions and Support
Forwarded e-mails (sometimes!) are truncated.

What is the source of the emails which truncate?  I'll bet there is a problem with them having lines of text that are longer than the official RFC maximum for email (I think it's either 512 or 1024 characters in one line).  AOL is notorious for this.

What is the source of the emails which truncate?  I'll bet there is a problem with them having lines of text that are longer than the official RFC maximum for email (I think it's either 512 or 1024 characters in one line).  AOL is notorious for this.    

On occasion (not everytime!) the e-mails that are forwarded (even

when replied to!) are truncated (only the first three or four lines of

the original are included in my forward or reply).

Does anyone have an idea as to the cause?

This

problem has only cropped up recently (the past week or so).  To my

knowledge, I have not made any changes to my settings (at least

purposefully).

I am using Windows XP PRO,  on a HP Pavilion, with a fulll GIG of RAM.  Intel Pentium 4 processor.

Any suggestions?

-- Dave

<p>On occasion (not everytime!) the e-mails that are forwarded (even when replied to!) are truncated (only the first three or four lines of the original are included in my forward or reply).</p><p>Does anyone have an idea as to the cause?</p><p>This problem has only cropped up recently (the past week or so).  To my knowledge, I have not made any changes to my settings (at least purposefully).</p><p>I am using Windows XP PRO,  on a HP Pavilion, with a fulll GIG of RAM.  Intel Pentium 4 processor. </p><p>Any suggestions?</p><p> -- Dave</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft