Community Discussions and Support
Button Panel

[quote user="dthomsen8"]

My button panel has disappeared from my primary user, but it is still there on three other less frequently used users.  How do I get it back?

I tried changing Tools, Advanced Settings, Load Windows Internet Services to "Never" and back to "Always" but there was no fix.  The other users are set at "Always" and the button panel and the POP3 and SMTP buttons work just fine. 

[/quote]

When you change back to "Always" or "On demand" from none you need to close and re-open the program. 

[quote user="dthomsen8"]<p>My button panel has disappeared from my primary user, but it is still there on three other less frequently used users.  How do I get it back?</p><p>I tried changing Tools, Advanced Settings, Load Windows Internet Services to "Never" and back to "Always" but there was no fix.  The other users are set at "Always" and the button panel and the POP3 and SMTP buttons work just fine.  </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>When you change back to "Always" or "On demand" from none you need to close and re-open the program.  </p>

My button panel has disappeared from my primary user, but it is still there on three other less frequently used users.  How do I get it back?

I tried changing Tools, Advanced Settings, Load Windows Internet Services to "Never" and back to "Always" but there was no fix.  The other users are set at "Always" and the button panel and the POP3 and SMTP buttons work just fine. 

<p>My button panel has disappeared from my primary user, but it is still there on three other less frequently used users.  How do I get it back?</p><p>I tried changing Tools, Advanced Settings, Load Windows Internet Services to "Never" and back to "Always" but there was no fix.  The other users are set at "Always" and the button panel and the POP3 and SMTP buttons work just fine.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft