Community Discussions and Support
Distribution Lists

1) We have the winpm.exe file stored on a central server, where a user opens pmail, that it directs them to their inbox (also stored on the server).  Is there a way to verify?

2) How do I check this?

Thank you,

Matt

<P>1) We have the winpm.exe file stored on a central server, where a user opens pmail, that it directs them to their inbox (also stored on the server).  Is there a way to verify?</P> <P>2) How do I check this?</P> <P> Thank you,</P> <P>Matt</P>

I created a distribution list that is global to all users.  Except 2 users cannot see these distribution lists.  How do I get the distribution lists to show up in their lists?

I created a distribution list that is global to all users.  Except 2 users cannot see these distribution lists.  How do I get the distribution lists to show up in their lists?

[quote user="mkskchun"]I created a distribution list that is global to all users.  Except 2 users cannot see these distribution lists.  How do I get the distribution lists to show up in their lists?[/quote]

The only thing I can think of that would cause these two users not to see what the other can is:

1.  The are running their own version of WinPMail and/or

2.  They do not have the environment variable set pointing to the location of the system lists.

<p>[quote user="mkskchun"]I created a distribution list that is global to all users.  Except 2 users cannot see these distribution lists.  How do I get the distribution lists to show up in their lists?[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>The only thing I can think of that would cause these two users not to see what the other can is:</p><p>1.  The are running their own version of WinPMail and/or</p><p>2.  They do not have the environment variable set pointing to the location of the system lists.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft