Pegasus Mail Suggestions
A suggestion for launching the next release

Hi !

The next release of Pegasus Mail will be released in the future (well, I hope so) and it seems it is going to be a major improvement with lots of new features (even maybe some suggested by the very members of this forum), a little event for us. Then, why not make this event be an event for the poor people out there who are wasting their time with other email clients or who are so ignorant (about email clients of course) that they regretfully missed the flying horse ? Here is a suggestion for that : why not contact the biggest online testing sites and provide them with the new release just a few days before the official release ? I am sure there is nothing to loose by asking. As for myself, should this suggestion find its way towards David's approval, I will send an email to the French sites I know that perform tests. If they says "Yes", I will give the email addresses to David, hoping for good and new reviews.

Cheers and see you in 4 years around Wellington !

Ginhead.

<p>Hi !</p><p>The next release of Pegasus Mail will be released in the future (well, I hope so) and it seems it is going to be a major improvement with lots of new features (even maybe some suggested by the very members of this forum), a little event for us. Then, why not make this event be an event for the poor people out there who are wasting their time with other email clients or who are so ignorant (about email clients of course) that they regretfully missed the flying horse ? Here is a suggestion for that : why not contact the biggest online testing sites and provide them with the new release just a few days before the official release ? I am sure there is nothing to loose by asking. As for myself, should this suggestion find its way towards David's approval, I will send an email to the French sites I know that perform tests. If they says "Yes", I will give the email addresses to David, hoping for good and new reviews.</p><p>Cheers and see you in 4 years around Wellington !</p><p>Ginhead.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft