Community Discussions and Support
Variables for ME_TS.MER (Delivery Transcript)?

[quote user="bryroller"]I would like the delivery transcripts from Mercury/E to include the recipients address. What variable could I use to paste that info to the returned TS: message?[/quote]

Not sure what you are looking for here.  The returned transcript provides both the MAIL FROM: senders address and the RCPT TO: receivers address.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Mail Delivery Transcript

This system-generated message contains a transcript documenting the
process of delivering an e-mail message. It does not prove that the
recipient has either received or read your message - merely that the
message has been successfully accepted by another system, which now
assumes responsibility for delivering the message to the recipient.
In the vast majority of cases, though, this transcript can be used as
a reasonably reliable indication that a message has been successfully
delivered.

In the transcript, lines marked ">>" are the commands sent by this
mail server, while lines marked "<<" represent the replies from the
remote mail server.

Transcript generated by:     tstephenson.com
   Message date:                Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:40:08 -0700
   Message subject:             Transcript testing
   Job identifier:              MO006C3C
   Delivery started:            Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:40:13 -0700
   Delivery ended:              Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:40:16 -0700

----------- Transcript of delivery process follows ----------------------
Established connection to 209.85.147.114
>> MAIL FROM:<support@tstephenson.com> SIZE=930
<< 250 2.1.0 OK
>> RCPT TO:<support.stephenson@gmail.com>
<< 250 2.1.5 OK
>> DATA
<< 354 Go ahead
>> [Sent 930 bytes of message data]
<< 250 2.0.0 OK 1193953216 m6si3014480wag
14:40:16: 3 seconds elapsed, closing connection.

&lt;p&gt;[quote user=&quot;bryroller&quot;]I would like the delivery transcripts from Mercury/E to include the recipients address. What variable could I use to paste that info to the returned TS: message?[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Not sure what you are looking for here.&amp;nbsp; The returned transcript provides both the MAIL FROM: senders address and the RCPT TO: receivers address.&lt;/p&gt;------------------------------------------------------------------------- &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Mail Delivery Transcript ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This system-generated message contains a transcript documenting the process of delivering an e-mail message. It does not prove that the recipient has either received or read your message - merely that the message has been successfully accepted by another system, which now assumes responsibility for delivering the message to the recipient. In the vast majority of cases, though, this transcript can be used as a reasonably reliable indication that a message has been successfully delivered. In the transcript, lines marked &quot;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&quot; are the commands sent by this mail server, while lines marked &quot;&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&quot; represent the replies from the remote mail server. &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Transcript generated by:&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; tstephenson.com &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Message date:&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:40:08 -0700 &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Message subject:&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Transcript testing &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Job identifier:&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; MO006C3C &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Delivery started:&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:40:13 -0700 &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Delivery ended:&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:40:16 -0700 ----------- Transcript of delivery process follows ---------------------- Established connection to 209.85.147.114 &amp;gt;&amp;gt; MAIL FROM:&amp;lt;support@tstephenson.com&amp;gt; SIZE=930 &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 250 2.1.0 OK &amp;gt;&amp;gt; RCPT TO:&amp;lt;support.stephenson@gmail.com&amp;gt; &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 250 2.1.5 OK &amp;gt;&amp;gt; DATA &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 354 Go ahead &amp;gt;&amp;gt; [Sent 930 bytes of message data] &amp;lt;&amp;lt; 250 2.0.0 OK 1193953216 m6si3014480wag 14:40:16: 3 seconds elapsed, closing connection. -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like the delivery transcripts from Mercury/E to include the recipients address. What variable could I use to paste that info to the returned TS: message?

I would like the delivery transcripts from Mercury/E to include the recipients address. What variable could I use to paste that info to the returned TS: message?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft