Community Discussions and Support
TCP/IP error during processing

[quote user="mt_100"]

I am getting this error from Mercury running on Windows platform but only when sending to one domain. I can send mail several places with no problems but Yahoo gives this error when I try to send mail to it.

Anyone have ideas? 

[/quote]

Turn on session logging and see exactly what's happening when you send to Yahoo.  There is probably some error message that indicates what is going on.

[quote user="mt_100"]<p>I am getting this error from Mercury running on Windows platform but only when sending to one domain. I can send mail several places with no problems but Yahoo gives this error when I try to send mail to it.</p><p> </p><p>Anyone have ideas? </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Turn on session logging and see exactly what's happening when you send to Yahoo.  There is probably some error message that indicates what is going on.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

I am getting this error from Mercury running on Windows platform but only when sending to one domain. I can send mail several places with no problems but Yahoo gives this error when I try to send mail to it.

Anyone have ideas? 

<p>I am getting this error from Mercury running on Windows platform but only when sending to one domain. I can send mail several places with no problems but Yahoo gives this error when I try to send mail to it.</p><p> </p><p>Anyone have ideas? </p>

OK, I setup an SMTP Auth file and now the mail makes it to Yahoo but goes to bulk mail folder, guess that is a different battle.

OK, I setup an SMTP Auth file and now the mail makes it to Yahoo but goes to bulk mail folder, guess that is a different battle.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft