Community Discussions and Support
Email printed Blank.

Hello,

try this.  Open the message and make sure you are looking at the html version (Keying in Shift F1 should bring up the Bearhtml help). Key in Shift + F1 again to return to the message. Now key in Shift + Ctrl + P which will cause Bearhtml to attempt to print the message.

If nothing appears to print, I suspect the message is damaged in some way, as you state that others are printing ok.

HTH

Martin

<p>Hello,</p><p>     try this.  Open the message and make sure you are looking at the html version (Keying in Shift F1 should bring up the Bearhtml help). Key in Shift + F1 again to return to the message. Now key in Shift + Ctrl + P which will cause Bearhtml to attempt to print the message.</p><p>If nothing appears to print, I suspect the message is damaged in some way, as you state that others are printing ok.</p><p>HTH</p><p> Martin   </p>

Today one of my users asked me why an email printed out blank.   What happened is that the simple header printed as expected but the email text did not.   Selecting Print No Headers simply resulted in a totally blank sheet (if headers and footers were also turned off).   I printed the email in Plain text format and again it was blank, the same happened if I choose the font.   I tried another email on this users account and it printed as expected with no changes to the print settings and I also tried opening this users account on my system and printing the  email which gave the problem and my system also printed it blank.

Why was he printing an email?   I really don't know!

Anyway I tried looking at the raw view and the email seems to have been created by Outlook 11 it has both plain text and HTML versions.

Has anyone else had a similar experience and if so do you have any idea why it happened?

Thanks

Chris

<p>Today one of my users asked me why an email printed out blank.   What happened is that the simple header printed as expected but the email text did not.   Selecting Print No Headers simply resulted in a totally blank sheet (if headers and footers were also turned off).   I printed the email in Plain text format and again it was blank, the same happened if I choose the font.   I tried another email on this users account and it printed as expected with no changes to the print settings and I also tried opening this users account on my system and printing the  email which gave the problem and my system also printed it blank.</p><p> Why was he printing an email?   I really don't know!</p><p> Anyway I tried looking at the raw view and the email seems to have been created by Outlook 11 it has both plain text and HTML versions.</p><p> </p><p>Has anyone else had a similar experience and if so do you have any idea why it happened?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Chris  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft