Community Discussions and Support
My IP is black spam listed, can i config Mercury mail to send mails through another server??

[quote user="jatubio"]

Hello, today i a have a very, very bad day [:S]

I don't know why, but my ip server is listed into spamcom spam lists... Now i can't send mails to many of my big clients.. 

I need one  fast solution. I have think to get one cheap mail hosting and 'reroute' Mercury SMTP mails through new server.

It's possible to config Mercury to do this??

This is one possible solution? O maybe no solution because the 'ip source' of e-mails is the mine (black listed)??

Thank you in advance.

PS: Sorry for my bad english

[/quote]

Unload the MercuryE protocol and load the MercuryC.  You point MercuryC at your ISPs SMTP host to send the mail.  If you might need to find another SMTP host because you might be caught in a block type blacklisting.  Hard to tell anything more since you provided nothing in the way of domains and IP addresses for us to work with.

[quote user="jatubio"]<p>Hello, today i a have a very, very bad day [:S]</p><p>  I don't know why, but my ip server is listed into spamcom spam lists... Now i can't send mails to many of my big clients.. </p><p>I need one  fast solution. I have think to get one cheap mail hosting and 'reroute' Mercury SMTP mails through new server. </p><p>It's possible to config Mercury to do this??</p><p>This is one possible solution? O maybe no solution because the 'ip source' of e-mails is the mine (black listed)??</p><p>Thank you in advance.</p><p>  PS: Sorry for my bad english  </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Unload the MercuryE protocol and load the MercuryC.  You point MercuryC at your ISPs SMTP host to send the mail.  If you might need to find another SMTP host because you might be caught in a block type blacklisting.  Hard to tell anything more since you provided nothing in the way of domains and IP addresses for us to work with.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Hello, today i a have a very, very bad day [:S]

I don't kwow why, but my ip server is listed into spamcom spam lists... Now i can't send mails to many of my big clients.. 

I need one  fast solution. I have think to get one cheap mail hosting and 'reroute' Mercury SMTP mails through new server.

It's possible to config Mercury to do this??

This is one possible solution? O maybe no solution because the 'ip source' of e-mails is the mine (black listed)??

Thank you in advance.

PS: Sorry for my bad english

<p>Hello, today i a have a very, very bad day [:S]</p><p>  I don't kwow why, but my ip server is listed into spamcom spam lists... Now i can't send mails to many of my big clients.. </p><p>I need one  fast solution. I have think to get one cheap mail hosting and 'reroute' Mercury SMTP mails through new server. </p><p>It's possible to config Mercury to do this??</p><p>This is one possible solution? O maybe no solution because the 'ip source' of e-mails is the mine (black listed)??</p><p>Thank you in advance.</p><p>  PS: Sorry for my bad english  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft