Community Discussions and Support
Mercury Core Process Module

Yes. Moving a message from the queue effectively kills it.

Cheers!

-- David --

Yes. Moving a message from the queue effectively kills it. Cheers! -- David --

What is the difference between these 2 entries and what triggers each of them ??

* killed by filtering rule.
* killed by global spam processor.

Thanks.

<P>What is the difference between these 2 entries and what triggers each of them ??</P> <P>* killed by filtering rule. * killed by global spam processor.</P> <P>Thanks. </P>

[quote user="tomt"]

What is the difference between these 2 entries and what triggers each of them ??

* killed by filtering rule.
* killed by global spam processor.

[/quote]

"Killed by filtering rule" means that the message was deleted by a Delete or Move action in a global filtering rule.

"Killed by global spam processor" means that the message was deleted as the result of a classification as spam from either SpamHalter or Content Control.

Cheers!

-- David --

[quote user="tomt"]<p>What is the difference between these 2 entries and what triggers each of them ??</p> <p>* killed by filtering rule. * killed by global spam processor.</p> [/quote] "Killed by filtering rule" means that the message was deleted by a Delete or Move action in a global filtering rule. "Killed by global spam processor" means that the message was deleted as the result of a classification as spam from either SpamHalter or Content Control. Cheers! -- David --

Thanks David.

I've set SpamHalter & Content Control to MOVE not delete..  Would I still get the same message ??

Thanks 

<p>Thanks David.</p><p>I've set SpamHalter & Content Control to MOVE not delete..  Would I still get the same message ??</p><p>Thanks </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft