Community Discussions and Support
Mercury/32 commercial licenses now available

buying a license is not = travel expenses, which violates mr bfluets company policy.

And here a PayPal receipt is not the same as a purchase order.

IMHO: The comment & sincere request is fair, and should not be "corrected" as a proff of lack of "petty cash" system.

<P>buying a license is not = travel expenses, which violates mr bfluets company policy.</P> <P>And here a PayPal receipt is not the same as a purchase order.</P> <P>IMHO: The comment & sincere request is fair, and should not be "corrected" as a proff of lack of "petty cash" system.</P>

Commercial-use licenses for Mercury/32 v4.52 and later can now be purchased and downloaded online, by going here:

http://persephone.pmail.gen.nz/mlic

Licenses can be purchased by PayPal, credit card, or on invoice.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Cheers!

-- David --

Commercial-use licenses for Mercury/32 v4.52 and later can now be purchased and downloaded online, by going here:    <a href="http://persephone.pmail.gen.nz/mlic" title="Mercury Licensing" target="_blank" mce_href="http://persephone.pmail.gen.nz/mlic">http://persephone.pmail.gen.nz/mlic</a> Licenses can be purchased by PayPal, credit card, or on invoice. Thank you in advance for your support. Cheers! -- David --

I was excited to see the announcement of the online license purchasing but was very disappointed to discover that I could not purchase a 1-15 user license via invoice.  My small company limits the use of company credit cards to travel expenses only.  All other purchases are made via a purchase order/invoice system.  Are there any exceptions to the no invoice policy for the 1-15 user license?  I would be fine with a invoice surcharge (up to $25.00) to cover the cost of generating the invoice if that would help.  Heck,  I'll even create an invoice myself if there is a way exchange the check for the license.  Any flexibility would be appreciated.

--

Brian Fluet

<p>I was excited to see the announcement of the online license purchasing but was very disappointed to discover that I could not purchase a 1-15 user license via invoice.  My small company limits the use of company credit cards to travel expenses only.  All other purchases are made via a purchase order/invoice system.  Are there any exceptions to the no invoice policy for the 1-15 user license?  I would be fine with a invoice surcharge (up to $25.00) to cover the cost of generating the invoice if that would help.  Heck,  I'll even create an invoice myself if there is a way exchange the check for the license.  Any flexibility would be appreciated. </p><p> --</p><p>Brian Fluet  </p>

[quote user="bfluet"]

I was excited to see the announcement of the online license purchasing but was very disappointed to discover that I could not purchase a 1-15 user license via invoice.  My small company limits the use of company credit cards to travel expenses only.  All other purchases are made via a purchase order/invoice system.  Are there any exceptions to the no invoice policy for the 1-15 user license?  I would be fine with a invoice surcharge (up to $25.00) to cover the cost of generating the invoice if that would help.  Heck,  I'll even create an invoice myself if there is a way exchange the check for the license.  Any flexibility would be appreciated.

--

Brian Fluet

[/quote]

You get an invoice when you pay by credit card via Paypal for the 1-15 user license; I have one in my hand right now.   How about you pay with your personal credit card and then bill the company based on the receipt/invoice that you download.  FWIW, I've never seen any company without some sort of petty cash system and the $75 for this license sure qualifies as petty cash.

[quote user="bfluet"]<p>I was excited to see the announcement of the online license purchasing but was very disappointed to discover that I could not purchase a 1-15 user license via invoice.  My small company limits the use of company credit cards to travel expenses only.  All other purchases are made via a purchase order/invoice system.  Are there any exceptions to the no invoice policy for the 1-15 user license?  I would be fine with a invoice surcharge (up to $25.00) to cover the cost of generating the invoice if that would help.  Heck,  I'll even create an invoice myself if there is a way exchange the check for the license.  Any flexibility would be appreciated. </p><p> --</p><p>Brian Fluet  </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>You get an invoice when you pay by credit card via Paypal for the 1-15 user license; I have one in my hand right now.   How about you pay with your personal credit card and then bill the company based on the receipt/invoice that you download.  FWIW, I've never seen any company without some sort of petty cash system and the $75 for this license sure qualifies as petty cash.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft