Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Two filter wizard improvements

Maybe also a way to identify mailing lists by

in the subject field and propose a folder with same name for reception.

Well in fact, maybe make

in the subject field a right-clickable area with "Create folder" and then "Move to folder" option.

Maybe also make "Create rule to receive in dedicated folder" a right-click option for sender, and other specifications.

<p>Maybe also a way to identify mailing lists by [List] in the subject field and propose a folder with same name for reception.</p><p> </p><p>Well in fact, maybe make [list] in the subject field a right-clickable area with "Create folder" and then "Move to folder" option.</p><p> </p><p>Maybe also make "Create rule to receive in dedicated folder" a right-click option for sender, and other specifications. </p>

Just two very tiny improvements to the Filter wizard :

1) In the window for chosing a folder, add an ok button. Not everybody will understand that double-click is necessary. 

2) remove the last page of the Filter wizard. I shouldn't have to click on ok to something that announces me that I just did what I wanted to do and that I need to click on Close to... close. I find it a nuisance. The Finish button on previous page should be the end.

<p>Just two very tiny improvements to the Filter wizard : </p><p> </p><p>1) In the window for chosing a folder, add an ok button. Not everybody will understand that double-click is necessary. </p><p> </p><p>2) remove the last page of the Filter wizard. I shouldn't have to click on ok to something that announces me that I just did what I wanted to do and that I need to click on Close to... close. I find it a nuisance. The Finish button on previous page should be the end. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft