Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Attachment icon

Ah yes, you're right on this point. But the fact that I never noticed it before can be a sign that the icon is not conspicuous enough.

Must be checked with a representative panel of users I suppose. Maybe I was also misled by its location.

If I am  the only one having made this mistake, I apologize.

<p>Ah yes, you're right on this point. But the fact that I never noticed it before can be a sign that the icon is not conspicuous enough.</p><p> </p><p>Must be checked with a representative panel of users I suppose. Maybe I was also misled by its location. </p><p> </p><p>If I am  the only one having made this mistake, I apologize. </p>

I would like an attachment icon in the message window.

At the moment I have to check the Attachments tab. But there should be warning somewhere in the main tab that I do have an attachment to look for. 

The attachment icon in the mailbox grid is ok, but I can sometimes not notice it. 

<p>I would like an attachment icon in the message window.</p><p> </p><p>At the moment I have to check the Attachments tab. But there should be warning somewhere in the main tab that I do have an attachment to look for. </p><p> </p><p>The attachment icon in the mailbox grid is ok, but I can sometimes not notice it. </p>

[quote user="arnaudherve"]

I would like an attachment icon in the message window.

At the moment I have to check the Attachments tab. But there should be warning somewhere in the main tab that I do have an attachment to look for. 

The attachment icon in the mailbox grid is ok, but I can sometimes not notice it. 

[/quote]

But there is, at least in preview mode, in the details ribbon???

[quote user="arnaudherve"]<p>I would like an attachment icon in the message window.</p><p>At the moment I have to check the Attachments tab. But there should be warning somewhere in the main tab that I do have an attachment to look for. </p><p>The attachment icon in the mailbox grid is ok, but I can sometimes not notice it. </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>But there is, at least in preview mode, in the details ribbon???</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft