Community Discussions and Support
Stuborn behavior - XP

There was a lot of discussion recently about two-sided printing and I suspect that your problem is analogous.  It seems that PM always re-initialises the printer and ignores any temporary setup.  The cure is supposed to be to use BearHtml for printing - press Ctrl+Shift+P while viewing an html message - but this doesn't work if the message is just plain text.

There was a lot of discussion recently about two-sided printing and I suspect that your problem is analogous.  It seems that PM always re-initialises the printer and ignores any temporary setup.  The cure is supposed to be to use BearHtml for printing - press Ctrl+Shift+P while viewing an html message - but this doesn't work if the message is just plain text.

Hello

I'm getting a lot of strange stuff with Windows (XP) and network controls.

I can no longer set Pegasus as the default email programme for both

Mozilla Foxfire and MS I.E. (only option available via control panel

and i.e. options: outlook or hotmail) I've used Pegasus for years and

it used to be very easy (and convenient) to set up the internet options

so that Pegasus would open any time I clicked on a mailto: link. I've

tried every thing to fix it (from the front door any way).

Pegasus will only print from the upper tray (paper feeder) on my

printer. Simply will not allow printing from the lower paper holder.

Again, tried everything.

Any ideas!

Wally

<p>Hello</p><p>I'm getting a lot of strange stuff with Windows (XP) and network controls.</p><p>1. I can no longer set Pegasus as the default email programme for both Mozilla Foxfire and MS I.E. (only option available via control panel and i.e. options: outlook or hotmail) I've used Pegasus for years and it used to be very easy (and convenient) to set up the internet options so that Pegasus would open any time I clicked on a mailto: link. I've tried every thing to fix it (from the front door any way).</p><p> 2. Pegasus will only print from the upper tray (paper feeder) on my printer. Simply will not allow printing from the lower paper holder. Again, tried everything.</p><p> Any ideas!</p><p>  Wally</p>

Thank you Phons! ... worked ... so problem one solved ! 

Subject: Pegasus Mail as default mailer

Did you use the System mailer..button under Tools - Options... Incoming mail - Hyperlinks?

Greetings. Phons van Oploo.

<p>Thank you Phons! ... worked ... so problem one solved ! </p><p> </p><p>Subject: Pegasus Mail as default mailer Did you use the System mailer..button under Tools - Options... Incoming mail - Hyperlinks? Greetings. Phons van Oploo. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft