Pegasus Mail Suggestions
position of send-button, address-book interface

That is great, but I am not sure the use of keyboard shortcuts is statistically relevant.

That is great, but I am not sure the use of keyboard shortcuts is statistically relevant.

at many occasions I need to make adjustments to a new e-mail to be sent, which I can carry out by cllicking the respective tabs "attachments", "special", "merge". so far so good. what I really miss is that at these respective tabs the buttons "send", "save" and "cancel" are missing. so EVERYTIME one has to go back to the "message" tab first before any action can be taken. I really would appreciate if these "action"-buttons could be placed at the other tabs too.

another thing is my hope for a COMPLETE NEW address-book look-feel and handling in a new version of pmail. the use of drag and drop and right-click should be mandatory these days .....

many thanks for all the efforts so far put in pmail up to now. I am a devoted user! :)

at many occasions I need to make adjustments to a new e-mail to be sent, which I can carry out by cllicking the respective tabs "attachments", "special", "merge". so far so good. what I really miss is that at these respective tabs the buttons "send", "save" and "cancel" are missing. so EVERYTIME one has to go back to the "message" tab first before any action can be taken. I really would appreciate if these "action"-buttons could be placed at the other tabs too. another thing is my hope for a COMPLETE NEW address-book look-feel and handling in a new version of pmail. the use of drag and drop and right-click should be mandatory these days ..... many thanks for all the efforts so far put in pmail up to now. I am a devoted user! :)

I fully support this proposal of a Send button available from any tab. For instance I often finish my message by adding the attachment.

Avoiding clicks is always a good principle. Maybe that could become a horizontal bar, above the tabs...

<p>I fully support this proposal of a Send button available from any tab. For instance I often finish my message by adding the attachment. </p><p> </p><p>Avoiding clicks is always a good principle. Maybe that could become a horizontal bar, above the tabs... </p>

It may not help if you only want to use the mouse, but <Ctrl+Enter> will send the message from any tab. <Esc> and <Ctrl+S> will also work for Cancel and Save.

&lt;P&gt;It may not help if you only want to use the mouse, but &amp;lt;Ctrl+Enter&amp;gt; will send the message from any tab. &amp;lt;Esc&amp;gt; and &amp;lt;Ctrl+S&amp;gt; will also work for Cancel and Save.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft