Community Discussions and Support
New mail doesn't move to Main folder after read

[quote user="janurroz"]My Pegasus mail is not moving New Folder messages to the Main folder as it should.  Does anyone have an idea why this could be and how it can be fixed?   Thanks. - Jan
[/quote]

1.    Check the settings in the basic set to ensure that the mail is being sent to the main folder and not stored in the new mail folder on closing.

Allow read messages to stay in the new mail folder  Usually when you close the new mail folder, Pegasus Mail moves all the messages you have read but left there to  the folder you have specified as your Default Folder (see below). If you would prefer new mail to stay in your new mail folder until you explicitly move or delete it, check this control.

2.    Check the setting of the "Default folder" Go through the selection process to ensure it's actually a folder you have selected.

3.    Right click on the "Main" folder and do a "Check consistency" to ensure the folder is in good shape.

<p>[quote user="janurroz"]My Pegasus mail is not moving New Folder messages to the Main folder as it should.  Does anyone have an idea why this could be and how it can be fixed?   Thanks. - Jan [/quote]</p><p> </p><p>1.    Check the settings in the basic set to ensure that the mail is being sent to the main folder and not stored in the new mail folder on closing.</p><blockquote><p><b>Allow read messages to stay in the new mail folder</b>  Usually when you close the new mail folder, Pegasus Mail moves all the messages you have read but left there to  the folder you have specified as your Default Folder (see below). If you would prefer new mail to stay in your new mail folder until you explicitly move or delete it, check this control.</p></blockquote><p>2.    Check the setting of the "Default folder" Go through the selection process to ensure it's actually a folder you have selected.</p><p>3.    Right click on the "Main" folder and do a "Check consistency" to ensure the folder is in good shape.</p><p> </p>

My Pegasus mail is not moving New Folder messages to the Main folder as it should.  Does anyone have an idea why this could be and how it can be fixed?   Thanks. - Jan

My Pegasus mail is not moving New Folder messages to the Main folder as it should.  Does anyone have an idea why this could be and how it can be fixed?   Thanks. - Jan
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft