Pegasus Mail Suggestions
colored text/background of folder-labels / getting rid of annoying question

[quote user="Han v.d. Bogaerde"]

This used to be the case in ancient versions of Pegasus Mail and has been changed on multiple users request. I guess we just can't please all.

[/quote]

han, oh yes, everybody could be pleased if there would be an option in the setup to have pegasus act as one likes. also I I think that warning me before I cancel a "complete" new email is a good idea, because I could loose something I have put some considerable work into. but my point is that I don't want to annoyed by such a warning message, if the subject and text-field is empty. what's the point to make me reconsider my decision in such a situation?

[quote user="Han v.d. Bogaerde"]<p> </p><p>This used to be the case in ancient versions of Pegasus Mail and has been changed on multiple users request. I guess we just can't please all.</p><p> </p>[/quote] han, oh yes, everybody could be pleased if there would be an option in the setup to have pegasus act as one likes. also I I think that warning me before I cancel a "complete" new email is a good idea, because I could loose something I have put some considerable work into. but my point is that I don't want to annoyed by such a warning message, if the subject and text-field is empty. what's the point to make me reconsider my decision in such a situation?

for a new version of pmail I would appreciate to be in the position to define the color/background-color of the labels of the mail-folders. I have currently about 35 of them and although they are ordered alphabetically I would give an extra applause if I could color some of them for a lot quicker access!
maybe an icon one can freely choose on the left side of the label would do the job too.

also I would like to get rid of the question whether I really want to abandon the currently opened "new" email in case the address-line but also the main text-field is just empty. there is no need to ask me whether I want to quit, nothing is lost in case I erroneously quit.

for a new version of pmail I would appreciate to be in the position to define the color/background-color of the labels of the mail-folders. I have currently about 35 of them and although they are ordered alphabetically I would give an extra applause if I could color some of them for a lot quicker access! maybe an icon one can freely choose on the left side of the label would do the job too. also I would like to get rid of the question whether I really want to abandon the currently opened "new" email in case the address-line but also the main text-field is just empty. there is no need to ask me whether I want to quit, nothing is lost in case I erroneously quit.

DonPedro,
I have more than 850 trays and folders structured on various levels - so I tend to get lost from time to time. I believe your suggestion of a colour option would definitely help to keep a better overview.
Cheers
Thomas

DonPedro, I have more than 850 trays and folders structured on various levels - so I tend to get lost from time to time. I believe your suggestion of a colour option would definitely help to keep a better overview. Cheers Thomas

[quote user="DonPedro"]

also I would like to get rid of the question whether I really want to abandon the currently opened "new" email in case the address-line but also the main text-field is just empty. there is no need to ask me whether I want to quit, nothing is lost in case I erroneously quit.

[/quote]

This used to be the case in ancient versions of Pegasus Mail and has been changed on multiple users request. I guess we just can't please all.

Regards,

<p>[quote user="DonPedro"] also I would like to get rid of the question whether I really want to abandon the currently opened "new" email in case the address-line but also the main text-field is just empty. there is no need to ask me whether I want to quit, nothing is lost in case I erroneously quit.</p><p> [/quote]</p><p> </p><p>This used to be the case in ancient versions of Pegasus Mail and has been changed on multiple users request. I guess we just can't please all.</p><p>Regards,</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft