Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Automatic scrolling of folder window

Absolutely....excellent suggestion....!

I run in to this nuisance very frequently when I use Pegasus with my miniature laptop, which has limited screen real-estate.

Absolutely....excellent suggestion....! I run in to this nuisance very frequently when I use Pegasus with my miniature laptop, which has limited screen real-estate.

My folder window is fairly extensive (850 trays and folders) so that only part of the expanded folder tree is visible. When dragging an email from e.g. the inbox right pane to a folder at the end of the list (yet invisible), the folder window would not scroll up when I reach the bottom of the visible window. That would be extremely useful. Similarly it already works when you move a folder into a tray which is beyond the visible part.
Thanks
Thomas

My folder window is fairly extensive (850 trays and folders) so that only part of the expanded folder tree is visible. When dragging an email from e.g. the inbox right pane to a folder at the end of the list (yet invisible), the folder window would not scroll up when I reach the bottom of the visible window. That would be extremely useful. Similarly it already works when you move a folder into a tray which is beyond the visible part. Thanks Thomas

[quote user="tmstein"]My folder window is fairly extensive (850 trays and folders) so that only part of the expanded folder tree is visible. When dragging an email from e.g. the inbox right pane to a folder at the end of the list (yet invisible), the folder window would not scroll up when I reach the bottom of the visible window. That would be extremely useful. Similarly it already works when you move a folder into a tray which is beyond the visible part.
Thanks
Thomas

[/quote]

I sure agree with you here... 

<p>[quote user="tmstein"]My folder window is fairly extensive (850 trays and folders) so that only part of the expanded folder tree is visible. When dragging an email from e.g. the inbox right pane to a folder at the end of the list (yet invisible), the folder window would not scroll up when I reach the bottom of the visible window. That would be extremely useful. Similarly it already works when you move a folder into a tray which is beyond the visible part. Thanks Thomas [/quote]</p><p>  I sure agree with you here... </p><p> </p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft