Community Discussions and Support
What about MultiPOP

[quote user="Ginhead"]

Hi !

I have a question about one extension I am using called "MultiPOP". I think it is useless and that the extra functionality it offers is already present in Pegasus Mail (v.4.41), but since I do not want to loose any settings, I would rather ask the question to be sure.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers !

Ginhead. 

[/quote]

Yes you are right. Multipop is obsolete. The identities functions are much better to use.

[quote user="Ginhead"]<p>Hi !</p><p>I have a question about one extension I am using called "MultiPOP". I think it is useless and that the extra functionality it offers is already present in Pegasus Mail (v.4.41), but since I do not want to loose any settings, I would rather ask the question to be sure.</p><p>Thank you for your time.</p><p>Cheers !</p><p>Ginhead. </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>Yes you are right. Multipop is obsolete. The identities functions are much better to use. </p><p> </p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

Hi !

I have a question about one extension I am using called "MultiPOP". I think it is useless and that the extra functionality it offers is already present in Pegasus Mail (v.4.41), but since I do not want to loose any settings, I would rather ask the question to be sure.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers !

Ginhead. 

<p>Hi !</p><p>I have a question about one extension I am using called "MultiPOP". I think it is useless and that the extra functionality it offers is already present in Pegasus Mail (v.4.41), but since I do not want to loose any settings, I would rather ask the question to be sure.</p><p>Thank you for your time.</p><p>Cheers !</p><p>Ginhead. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft