Community Discussions and Support
Reply-All and cc-ing self in v4.41

[quote user="Casteele"]

[quote user="Ravi"]I am of the "email is text only" school and have always had HTML, Rich Text, and other options turned off.[/quote]

heh, so am I, though I do have such options still turned on.. but my example was just an example. Years of working as a consultant has proven to me many times that bugs mostly occur in places you don't think to look for them..[/quote]

I understand completely

[quote user="Casteele"]

[quote user="Ravi"]Is there any way to wipe out my default identity and reinstall it without clobbering multiple GB of emails?  Maybe something has gone amiss deep in one of the config files and the Identity has to be recreated...[/quote]

Actually, I wouldn't suggest that.. Instead, create another user on your PMail system, say "TestUser", and configure it to access your mail (but choose to leave mail on host, etc, so you can still get it with your normal user account as well). Then you can test and play with your settings, see if something you do starts/stops such strange behaviour. If so, then you'll know where to look in your main user configuration. You could also compare config files that way to see what is different between the two, etc.

[/quote]

Great idea! Here are the interesting/encouraging results:

1) I created a TestUser Identity and based it on Default (the only option). Same POP3 server, userid, password, etc.

2) Now, when I Reply-All from _either_ identity, I do _not_ see myself on the address list!

3) If I delete the TestUser Identity, the problem of Reply-All including me comes back on the Default Identity

4) Repeat Step 1, problem goes away

5) Repeat Step 3, problem comes back

So, it is reproducible. I see two options:

A) Declare victory. There is no harm in leaving the TestUser dummy Identity up and it seems to have fixed the problem

B) Figure out why the Default Identity does not function properly by itself

I'm leaning to B) since I'd like to fix the problem conclusively by understanding what's going on.

[quote user="Casteele"]<p>[quote user="Ravi"]I am of the "email is text only" school and have always had HTML, Rich Text, and other options turned off.[/quote] heh, so am I, though I do have such options still turned on.. but my example was just an example. Years of working as a consultant has proven to me many times that bugs mostly occur in places you don't think to look for them..[/quote] I understand completely [quote user="Casteele"] <p>[quote user="Ravi"]Is there any way to wipe out my default identity and reinstall it without clobbering multiple GB of emails?  Maybe something has gone amiss deep in one of the config files and the Identity has to be recreated...[/quote] Actually, I wouldn't suggest that.. Instead, create another user on your PMail system, say "TestUser", and configure it to access your mail (but choose to leave mail on host, etc, so you can still get it with your normal user account as well). Then you can test and play with your settings, see if something you do starts/stops such strange behaviour. If so, then you'll know where to look in your main user configuration. You could also compare config files that way to see what is different between the two, etc.</p>[/quote] Great idea! Here are the interesting/encouraging results:<p> 1) I created a TestUser Identity and based it on Default (the only option). Same POP3 server, userid, password, etc. 2) Now, when I Reply-All from _either_ identity, I do _not_ see myself on the address list! 3) If I delete the TestUser Identity, the problem of Reply-All including me comes back on the Default Identity 4) Repeat Step 1, problem goes away 5) Repeat Step 3, problem comes back <p> So, it is reproducible. I see two options:<p> A) Declare victory. There is no harm in leaving the TestUser dummy Identity up and it seems to have fixed the problem B) Figure out why the Default Identity does not function properly by itself <p> I'm leaning to B) since I'd like to fix the problem conclusively by understanding what's going on.

I have used v4.41 for a while and recall that Reply-All would generally exclude my own email address from a Reply-All.  I have Copy to Self enabled to there's a copy stored automatically in the appropriate folder when I use Reply or Reply-All.

Some time ago though, this behavior changed.  I now have to manually delete my email address or I get yet another copy.  I don't recall having changed anything and I've explored all the settings that I can find in Tools->Options.  I only have one Identity set up so it doesn't appear to be a confusion among multiple accounts.

Any ideas of how to make Reply-All reply only to those other than myself?

Thank you.

--- Ravi 

<p>I have used v4.41 for a while and recall that Reply-All would generally exclude my own email address from a Reply-All.  I have Copy to Self enabled to there's a copy stored automatically in the appropriate folder when I use Reply or Reply-All.</p><p> </p><p>Some time ago though, this behavior changed.  I now have to manually delete my email address or I get yet another copy.  I don't recall having changed anything and I've explored all the settings that I can find in Tools->Options.  I only have one Identity set up so it doesn't appear to be a confusion among multiple accounts.</p><p> </p><p>Any ideas of how to make Reply-All reply only to those other than myself?</p><p> </p><p>Thank you.</p><p> </p><p>--- Ravi </p><p> </p><p> </p>

[quote user="Ravi"]

I have used v4.41 for a while and recall that Reply-All would generally exclude my own email address from a Reply-All.  I have Copy to Self enabled to there's a copy stored automatically in the appropriate folder when I use Reply or Reply-All.

Some time ago though, this behavior changed.  I now have to manually delete my email address or I get yet another copy.  I don't recall having changed anything and I've explored all the settings that I can find in Tools->Options.  I only have one Identity set up so it doesn't appear to be a confusion among multiple accounts.

Any ideas of how to make Reply-All reply only to those other than myself?

Thank you.

--- Ravi 

[/quote]

Pegasus Mail checks the e-mail addresses in all identities, but it's an exact match as fart as I know. So when you have the e-mail address set in an id, it should be removed during reply-all.

[quote user="Ravi"]<p>I have used v4.41 for a while and recall that Reply-All would generally exclude my own email address from a Reply-All.  I have Copy to Self enabled to there's a copy stored automatically in the appropriate folder when I use Reply or Reply-All.</p><p> </p><p>Some time ago though, this behavior changed.  I now have to manually delete my email address or I get yet another copy.  I don't recall having changed anything and I've explored all the settings that I can find in Tools->Options.  I only have one Identity set up so it doesn't appear to be a confusion among multiple accounts. Any ideas of how to make Reply-All reply only to those other than myself? Thank you.   --- Ravi </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Pegasus Mail checks the e-mail addresses in all identities, but it's an exact match as fart as I know. So when you have the e-mail address set in an id, it should be removed during reply-all.</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

Thanks.  I have only the one Default Identity so I did some checking.

I don't see my email address anywhere under Tools->Options->{General, Outgoing, Incoming, User Interface}

I do see it under Tools->Internet Options->General->"My Internet email address is"...  Is this the field Pmail checks? 

Could it have something to do with case sensitivity?  My email address is RN@<mydomain>.org 
I use the caps form because in lower case, rn can look like the letter 'm'

I don't think I had this issue with releases before v4.41

--- Ravi 

&lt;p&gt;Thanks.&amp;nbsp; I have only the one Default Identity so I did some checking.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;I don&#039;t see my email address anywhere under Tools-&amp;gt;Options-&amp;gt;{General, Outgoing, Incoming, User Interface}&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;I do see it under Tools-&amp;gt;Internet Options-&amp;gt;General-&amp;gt;&quot;My Internet email address is&quot;...&amp;nbsp; Is this the field Pmail checks?&amp;nbsp; &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Could it have something to do with case sensitivity?&amp;nbsp; My email address is RN@&amp;lt;mydomain&amp;gt;.org&amp;nbsp; I use the caps form because in lower case, rn can look like the letter &#039;m&#039; &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I don&#039;t think I had this issue with releases before v4.41&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;--- Ravi&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

Hi !

Well, you are not alone, check this thread (unfortunately with no solutions ... yet) : http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/1378.aspx . One of Han's suggestion was to check our PMAIL.INI file and since his suggestions are usually really good ones, I checked mine and here is what I found :

(.) in the section called " Pegasus Mail for Windows ", I have in the field " Internet E-mail Address " the email address of my default identity, the one that keeps being not excluded when I do a reply-to-all

(.) in the section called " Pegasus Mail for Windows - Identities ", all the emails addresses of my other identities are there and I guess Pegasus Mail checks them when one does a reply-to-all.

I think my PMAIL.INI file is okay, so anyone has an idea concerning this tenacious behavior of not excluding the email address specified in the default identity ?

Cheers !

Ginhead. 

&lt;p&gt;Hi !&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Well, you are not alone, check this thread (unfortunately with no solutions ... yet) : &lt;a href=&quot;/forums/thread/1378.aspx&quot; mce_href=&quot;/forums/thread/1378.aspx&quot;&gt;http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/1378.aspx&lt;/a&gt; . One of Han&#039;s suggestion was to check our PMAIL.INI file and since his suggestions are usually really good ones, I checked mine and here is what I found :&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;(.) in the section called &quot; Pegasus Mail for Windows &quot;, I have in the field &quot; Internet E-mail Address &quot; the email address of my default identity, the one that keeps being not excluded when I do a reply-to-all&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;(.) in the section called &quot; Pegasus Mail for Windows - Identities &quot;, all the emails addresses of my other identities are there and I guess Pegasus Mail checks them when one does a reply-to-all.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I think my PMAIL.INI file is okay, so anyone has an idea concerning this tenacious behavior of not excluding the email address specified in the default identity ? &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Cheers !&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Ginhead.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

Thanks.  I checked my PMAIL.INI file and found that my email address is ok, but that
"POP3 mail account (username on host)" was not set properly.  It was using an older form of authentication that my mail provider no longer uses.  I changed it in PMAIL.INI and restarted.  Still, no change in Reply-All behavior.

Something else is odd:  When I make changes to settings in Tools->Internet Options->Receiving (POP3)->...., I do not see changes in PMAIL.INI either before or after closing Pegasus.

I did a search of my HD to see if there was another PMAIL.INI file somewhere but there was not.  I wonder if Pegasus is using some kind of cached copy of the .INI file.  Is this possible?  If so, is there a way to purge it and reload? 

&lt;p&gt;Thanks.&amp;nbsp; I checked my PMAIL.INI file and found that my email address is ok, but that &quot;POP3 mail account (username on host)&quot; was not set properly.&amp;nbsp; It was using an older form of authentication that my mail provider no longer uses.&amp;nbsp; I changed it in PMAIL.INI and restarted.&amp;nbsp; Still, no change in Reply-All behavior.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Something else is odd:&amp;nbsp; When I make changes to settings in Tools-&amp;gt;Internet Options-&amp;gt;Receiving (POP3)-&amp;gt;...., I do &lt;b&gt;not&lt;/b&gt; see changes in PMAIL.INI either before or after closing Pegasus. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I did a search of my HD to see if there was another PMAIL.INI file somewhere but there was not.&amp;nbsp; I wonder if Pegasus is using some kind of cached copy of the .INI file.&amp;nbsp; Is this possible?&amp;nbsp; If so, is there a way to purge it and reload?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

[quote user="Ravi"]

Thanks.  I checked my PMAIL.INI file and found that my email address is ok, but that
"POP3 mail account (username on host)" was not set properly.  It was using an older form of authentication that my mail provider no longer uses.  I changed it in PMAIL.INI and restarted.  Still, no change in Reply-All behavior.

Something else is odd:  When I make changes to settings in Tools->Internet Options->Receiving (POP3)->...., I do not see changes in PMAIL.INI either before or after closing Pegasus.

I did a search of my HD to see if there was another PMAIL.INI file somewhere but there was not.  I wonder if Pegasus is using some kind of cached copy of the .INI file.  Is this possible?  If so, is there a way to purge it and reload? 

[/quote]

The information is no longer stored in pmail.ini but in the POP*.PND files, which are updated when making changes. The pmail.ini holds the references to the pnd files.

[quote user=&quot;Ravi&quot;]&lt;p&gt;Thanks.&amp;nbsp; I checked my PMAIL.INI file and found that my email address is ok, but that &quot;POP3 mail account (username on host)&quot; was not set properly.&amp;nbsp; It was using an older form of authentication that my mail provider no longer uses.&amp;nbsp; I changed it in PMAIL.INI and restarted.&amp;nbsp; Still, no change in Reply-All behavior.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Something else is odd:&amp;nbsp; When I make changes to settings in Tools-&amp;gt;Internet Options-&amp;gt;Receiving (POP3)-&amp;gt;...., I do &lt;b&gt;not&lt;/b&gt; see changes in PMAIL.INI either before or after closing Pegasus. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I did a search of my HD to see if there was another PMAIL.INI file somewhere but there was not.&amp;nbsp; I wonder if Pegasus is using some kind of cached copy of the .INI file.&amp;nbsp; Is this possible?&amp;nbsp; If so, is there a way to purge it and reload?&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp; The information is no longer stored in pmail.ini but in the POP*.PND files, which are updated when making changes. The pmail.ini holds the references to the pnd files. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt; &lt;/p&gt;

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

I am not able to reproduce this in my v4.41. If I use the reply button, and select the "all" option, it strips out any address PMail identifies as mine (from my pop3 settings, I presume--even the ones I currently have disabled). However, if I choose the option "Recipients selected using controls below" and checkmark all of them, PMail will NOT remove any of my own email addresses.

Are you specifying the "All recipients of the original message" or "Recipients selected using the controls below" method? Do you have any other settings or options set elsewhere that are different than usual/common settings (even ones not related to replying to mail--for example, the "bug" may only occur if you have rich text editing enabled, which logically shouldn't affect reply addresses.. But some bugs are mysterious like that..) What about the addresses used? Upper/lower casing should not matter, but things like spacing, punctuation and symbols, etc, may trip up the address matching routines (My provider, for example, accepts mymailname@mail.comcast.net as well as mymailname@comcast.net, but PMail won't realize the first is also my own address because I never use it myself or reference it in my settings.)

In the meantime, you could always create a filter to delete mail from yourself.. (but design it carefully, or you'll wonder why you cannot find certain mail you were certain should have been there.. Maybe you could just move it to your copy to self folder, and manually prune it from time to time.. ;-)) Or you could do what I do--I always Cc: myself a copy of any mail I send, as well as (or instead of) a copy-to-self. That way, if I receive the mail in my inbox, I know for sure it got sent. (However, I also have a specialized Perl script which detects and deletes duplicate emails from my mail accounts..)

Happy Holidays,

C. M.

I am not able to reproduce this in my v4.41. If I use the reply button, and select the &quot;all&quot; option, it strips out any address PMail identifies as mine (from my pop3 settings, I presume--even the ones I currently have disabled). However, if I choose the option &quot;Recipients selected using controls below&quot; and checkmark all of them, PMail will NOT remove any of my own email addresses.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Are you specifying the &quot;All recipients of the original message&quot; or &quot;Recipients selected using the controls below&quot; method? Do you have any other settings or options set elsewhere that are different than usual/common settings (even ones not related to replying to mail--for example, the &quot;bug&quot; may only occur if you have rich text editing enabled, which logically shouldn&#039;t affect reply addresses.. But some bugs are mysterious like that..) What about the addresses used? Upper/lower casing &lt;i&gt;should not&lt;/i&gt; matter, but things like spacing, punctuation and symbols, etc, may trip up the address matching routines (My provider, for example, accepts mymailname@mail.comcast.net as well as mymailname@comcast.net, but PMail won&#039;t realize the first is also my own address because I never use it myself or reference it in my settings.)&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;In the meantime, you could always create a filter to delete mail from yourself.. (but design it carefully, or you&#039;ll wonder why you cannot find certain mail you were certain should have been there.. Maybe you could just move it to your copy to self folder, and manually prune it from time to time.. ;-)) Or you could do what I do--I always Cc: myself a copy of any mail I send, as well as (or instead of) a copy-to-self. That way, if I receive the mail in my inbox, I know for sure it got sent. (However, I also have a specialized Perl script which detects and deletes duplicate emails from my mail accounts..)&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Happy Holidays, C. M.&lt;/p&gt;

[quote user="Casteele"]I am not able to reproduce this in my v4.41. If I use the reply button, and select the "all" option, it strips out any address PMail identifies as mine (from my pop3 settings, I presume--even the ones I currently have disabled). However, if I choose the option "Recipients selected using controls below" and checkmark all of them, PMail will NOT remove any of my own email addresses.

Are you specifying the "All recipients of the original message" or "Recipients selected using the controls below" method? Do you have any other settings or options set elsewhere that are different than usual/common settings (even ones not related to replying to mail--for example, the "bug" may only occur if you have rich text editing enabled, which logically shouldn't affect reply addresses..[/quote]

When I "Reply-All", the dialog box comes up with "Recipients selected using the controls below"  selected.  But, I manually check "All Recipients of the Original Message".  I don't think I have any uncommon options checked.  I am of the "email is text only" school and have always had HTML, Rich Text, and other options turned off.

[quote user="Casteele"]But some bugs are mysterious like that..) What about the addresses used? Upper/lower casing should not matter, but things like spacing, punctuation and symbols, etc, may trip up the address matching routines (My provider, for example, accepts mymailname@mail.comcast.net as well as mymailname@comcast.net, but PMail won't realize the first is also my own address because I never use it myself or reference it in my settings.)[/quote]

This behavior is common across short address lists as well as long ones.  I unfortunately don't see anything obvious that could cause PMail to go away from its standard practice. 

Is there any way to wipe out my default identity and reinstall it without clobbering multiple GB of emails?  Maybe something has gone amiss deep in one of the config files and the Identity has to be recreated...

Seasons Greetings and thanks for the suggestions.

Ravi

[quote user=&quot;Casteele&quot;]I am not able to reproduce this in my v4.41. If I use the reply button, and select the &quot;all&quot; option, it strips out any address PMail identifies as mine (from my pop3 settings, I presume--even the ones I currently have disabled). However, if I choose the option &quot;Recipients selected using controls below&quot; and checkmark all of them, PMail will NOT remove any of my own email addresses. &lt;p&gt;Are you specifying the &quot;All recipients of the original message&quot; or &quot;Recipients selected using the controls below&quot; method? Do you have any other settings or options set elsewhere that are different than usual/common settings (even ones not related to replying to mail--for example, the &quot;bug&quot; may only occur if you have rich text editing enabled, which logically shouldn&#039;t affect reply addresses..[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;When I &quot;Reply-All&quot;, the dialog box comes up with &quot;Recipients selected using the controls below&quot;&amp;nbsp; selected.&amp;nbsp; But, I manually check &quot;All Recipients of the Original Message&quot;.&amp;nbsp; I don&#039;t think I have any uncommon options checked.&amp;nbsp; I am of the &quot;email is text only&quot; school and have always had HTML, Rich Text, and other options turned off. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;[quote user=&quot;Casteele&quot;]But some bugs are mysterious like that..) What about the addresses used? Upper/lower casing &lt;i&gt;should not&lt;/i&gt; matter, but things like spacing, punctuation and symbols, etc, may trip up the address matching routines (My provider, for example, accepts mymailname@mail.comcast.net as well as mymailname@comcast.net, but PMail won&#039;t realize the first is also my own address because I never use it myself or reference it in my settings.)[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This behavior is common across short address lists as well as long ones.&amp;nbsp; I unfortunately don&#039;t see anything obvious that could cause PMail to go away from its standard practice.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Is there any way to wipe out my default identity and reinstall it without clobbering multiple GB of emails?&amp;nbsp; Maybe something has gone amiss deep in one of the config files and the Identity has to be recreated...&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Seasons Greetings and thanks for the suggestions.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Ravi &amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

[quote user="Ravi"]I am of the "email is text only" school and have always had HTML, Rich Text, and other options turned off.[/quote]

heh, so am I, though I do have such options still turned on.. but my example was just an example. Years of working as a consultant has proven to me many times that bugs mostly occur in places you don't think to look for them.. or test for them.. until someone accidently trips over it--I once wrote a program that someone reported a bug that I absolutely could not reproduce for nearly six months. Every time he'd call, I'd go down, watch him doing his work, and the bug would never show. But the moment I left and got back to my office, he'd call again to say it happened again. It turned out that while no one was looking, he was playing a little game someone gave him in another window. Well, that game had a trojan keylogger in it that was causing errors in my program's input routine. (The programming error was still mine; I had programmed it the wrong way, anyhow..) So whenever I was there watching, he wouldn't be playing the game, therefore, it wouldn't cause problems. But I finally came by unannounced to watch what he was doing without him knowing when I finally observed what was causing the bug. It took something like that, seemingly unrelated, to expose the nasty bug (and the nasty trojan!) ;-)

[quote user="Ravi"]Is there any way to wipe out my default identity and reinstall it without clobbering multiple GB of emails?  Maybe something has gone amiss deep in one of the config files and the Identity has to be recreated...[/quote]

Actually, I wouldn't suggest that.. Instead, create another user on your PMail system, say "TestUser", and configure it to access your mail (but choose to leave mail on host, etc, so you can still get it with your normal user account as well). Then you can test and play with your settings, see if something you do starts/stops such strange behaviour. If so, then you'll know where to look in your main user configuration. You could also compare config files that way to see what is different between the two, etc.

Honestly, I can probably come up with many solutions, work-arounds, kludges, etc, to the problem. But that won't fix the problem itself. Try the "TestUser" thing, and see if we cannot uncover something more to help narrow down and locate the problem. Or if you're fairly technically savvy, you may be able to backup your current configuration to restore later, and then wipe out and set up new config files to test with like you asked. (But as I said, I wouldn't suggest that.. I don't want to see you clobber your GBs of archived mail by accident..)

Merry Christmas!

C. M.

&lt;p&gt;[quote user=&quot;Ravi&quot;]I am of the &quot;email is text only&quot; school and have always had HTML, Rich Text, and other options turned off.[/quote] heh, so am I, though I do have such options still turned on.. but my example was just an example. Years of working as a consultant has proven to me many times that bugs mostly occur in places you don&#039;t think to look for them.. or test for them.. until someone accidently trips over it--I once wrote a program that someone reported a bug that I absolutely could not reproduce for nearly six months. Every time he&#039;d call, I&#039;d go down, watch him doing his work, and the bug would never show. But the moment I left and got back to my office, he&#039;d call again to say it happened again. It turned out that while no one was looking, he was playing a little game someone gave him in another window. Well, that game had a trojan keylogger in it that was causing errors in my program&#039;s input routine. (The programming error was still mine; I had programmed it the wrong way, anyhow..) So whenever I was there watching, he wouldn&#039;t be playing the game, therefore, it wouldn&#039;t cause problems. But I finally came by unannounced to watch what he was doing without him knowing when I finally observed what was causing the bug. It took something like that, seemingly unrelated, to expose the nasty bug (and the nasty trojan!) ;-)&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;[quote user=&quot;Ravi&quot;]Is there any way to wipe out my default identity and reinstall it without clobbering multiple GB of emails?&amp;nbsp; Maybe something has gone amiss deep in one of the config files and the Identity has to be recreated...[/quote] Actually, I wouldn&#039;t suggest that.. Instead, create another user on your PMail system, say &quot;TestUser&quot;, and configure it to access your mail (but choose to leave mail on host, etc, so you can still get it with your normal user account as well). Then you can test and play with your settings, see if something you do starts/stops such strange behaviour. If so, then you&#039;ll know where to look in your main user configuration. You could also compare config files that way to see what is different between the two, etc.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Honestly, I can probably come up with many solutions, work-arounds, kludges, etc, to the problem. But that won&#039;t fix the problem itself. Try the &quot;TestUser&quot; thing, and see if we cannot uncover something more to help narrow down and locate the problem. Or if you&#039;re fairly technically savvy, you may be able to backup your current configuration to restore later, and then wipe out and set up new config files to test with like you asked. (But as I said, I wouldn&#039;t suggest that.. I don&#039;t want to see you clobber your GBs of archived mail by accident..)&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Merry Christmas! C. M.&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft