Community Discussions and Support
spell-checking... sort of...

This really isn't a "support" issue, but..

Personally, I find that annoying and turn the option off in those editors that do it! (I like to just type, then spell-check the whole document at once when I'm done. Constantly correcting while I type breaks my train of thought.) Anyhow, unless PMail does this in the future.. You could also edit/compose mail in your favourite editor that does everything you want, then copy/paste, import, or whatever, the final version into PMail for delivery. (Again, I already do that.. Even on these boards, I rarely compose directly in the browser editor, just notepad then copy/paste into the browser..)

<p>This really isn't a "support" issue, but..</p><p>Personally, I find that annoying and turn the option off in those editors that do it! (I like to just type, then spell-check the whole document at once when I'm done. Constantly correcting while I type breaks my train of thought.) Anyhow, unless PMail does this in the future.. You could also edit/compose mail in your favourite editor that does everything you want, then copy/paste, import, or whatever, the final version into PMail for delivery. (Again, I already do that.. Even on these boards, I rarely compose directly in the browser editor, just notepad then copy/paste into the browser..)</p><p>  </p>

Hi.

Is it possible to configure PM's editor to underline in red the words being typed by the spell-checker?

Sort of like Outlook, or even The Bat's editor does that.

Very handy feature for me at least.

I know PM uses the Ter editor,  but maybe it's possible too?

Best regards,

François

P.S. Sorry for the bad english...

<p>Hi.</p><p>Is it possible to configure PM's editor to underline in red the words being typed by the spell-checker?</p><p>Sort of like Outlook, or even The Bat's editor does that.</p><p>Very handy feature for me at least.</p><p>I know PM uses the Ter editor,  but maybe it's possible too?</p><p> </p><p>Best regards,</p><p>François</p><p> </p><p>P.S. Sorry for the bad english...</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft