Community Discussions and Support
How to automatically place messages into specific Imap folders

[quote user="feamster"]I'd like to have mail end up in specific folders based on what is in the subject.  I'd prefer to have it occur at the server level instead of at the client level.  Example: If the word cnet is in the from field I can place it into my imap tech folder automatically.  I saw forwarding, copy, moving,saving to disk as actions but didn't really see anything that would do this.  Thanks[/quote]

Sorry, can't be done.  Mercury/32 knows nothing about the users mail folders when delivering the mail. 

<p>[quote user="feamster"]I'd like to have mail end up in specific folders based on what is in the subject.  I'd prefer to have it occur at the server level instead of at the client level.  Example: If the word cnet is in the from field I can place it into my imap tech folder automatically.  I saw forwarding, copy, moving,saving to disk as actions but didn't really see anything that would do this.  Thanks[/quote]</p><p>Sorry, can't be done.  Mercury/32 knows nothing about the users mail folders when delivering the mail.  </p><p> </p>

I'd like to have mail end up in specific folders based on what is in the subject.  I'd prefer to have it occur at the server level instead of at the client level.  Example: If the word cnet is in the from field I can place it into my imap tech folder automatically.  I saw forwarding, copy, moving,saving to disk as actions but didn't really see anything that would do this.  Thanks

I'd like to have mail end up in specific folders based on what is in the subject.  I'd prefer to have it occur at the server level instead of at the client level.  Example: If the word cnet is in the from field I can place it into my imap tech folder automatically.  I saw forwarding, copy, moving,saving to disk as actions but didn't really see anything that would do this.  Thanks
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft