Community Discussions and Support
Custom headers in automated mailing list messages in Mercury

There is a way to customize headers in automated mailing list messages (such as Welcome, Farewell and so on)? I mean, for example changing the Subject: ("Sottoscrizione" instead of "Subscription information"), or adding a X-Something header, and so on.

I know I can  instruct Mercury to use my Welcome and Farewell files, but these these seem not to be treated as full messages, as other templates; headers are written indipendently, and the files are used only for the body of the message.

I'd like to be able to nationalize the Subject:, at least.

Ciao.

<p>There is a way to customize headers in automated mailing list messages (such as Welcome, Farewell and so on)? I mean, for example changing the Subject: ("Sottoscrizione" instead of "Subscription information"), or adding a X-Something header, and so on. </p><p>I know I can  instruct Mercury to use my Welcome and Farewell files, but these these seem not to be treated as full messages, as other templates; headers are written indipendently, and the files are used only for the body of the message.</p><p> I'd like to be able to nationalize the Subject:, at least.  Ciao.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft