Pegasus Mail Suggestions
long url breaks when sending msg

Hi,

I hope I am in the correct forum, since this is a bug relat more than a suggestion.

When I'm sending a long url, I obviously use the special pasting (ctrl-shif-V) to paste it unwrapped. It seems to work when I send the msg to the queue, but when I send the queue msg (to my own mail address for exemple, or even to "Single-user mode"), the url is wrapped. It was working ok in the version 3.x, I don't remember in which version this bug appeared.

My work around is to use tinyurl.com, but it's not always conveniant, so it's IMO the most annoying bug of Pegasus. It can even give a funny image of Pegasus to other people (I had to confess to a friend that my email client wasn't able to keep unwrapped the long url I've just sent).

--
Best Regards,
Sebas

Hi, I hope I am in the correct forum, since this is a bug relat more than a suggestion. When I'm sending a long url, I obviously use the special pasting (ctrl-shif-V) to paste it unwrapped. It seems to work when I send the msg to the queue, but when I send the queue msg (to my own mail address for exemple, or even to "Single-user mode"), the url is wrapped. It was working ok in the version 3.x, I don't remember in which version this bug appeared. My work around is to use tinyurl.com, but it's not always conveniant, so it's IMO the most annoying bug of Pegasus. It can even give a funny image of Pegasus to other people (I had to confess to a friend that my email client wasn't able to keep unwrapped the long url I've just sent). -- Best Regards, Sebas
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft