Community Discussions and Support
Whitelisted: Who, me?

Thomas,

That sounds good!

I'd just like to stress that automatic whitelisting seems to work well for me - with the one exception that I don't want to be whitelisted myself...

Cheers,
Erik

<p>Thomas,</p><p>That sounds good!</p><p>I'd just like to stress that automatic whitelisting seems to work well for me - with the one exception that I don't want to be whitelisted myself...</p><p>Cheers, Erik  </p>

Hello all,

Is there a way to avoid being whitelisted? I know this sounds a bit weird, but here's why:

Some junk emails end up in my Inbox because the sender is whitelisted. This only happens when I'm the sender - forged, of course. (I guess the probability of spammers using any other whitelisted address is low.) From time to time I send messages to one of my email addresses, in which case Pegasus adds me to the global whitelist.

Cheers,

Erik

<p>Hello all,</p><p>Is there a way to avoid being whitelisted? I know this sounds a bit weird, but here's why: </p><p>Some junk emails end up in my Inbox because the sender is whitelisted. This only happens when I'm the sender - forged, of course. (I guess the probability of spammers using any other whitelisted address is low.) From time to time I send messages to one of my email addresses, in which case Pegasus adds me to the global whitelist.</p><p>Cheers,</p><p>Erik  </p>

The next version of Spamhalter will allow you to turn off automatic whitelisting.  According to Lukas it should be out pretty soon now.

The next version of Spamhalter will allow you to turn off automatic whitelisting.  According to Lukas it should be out pretty soon now.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft