Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Line breaks in Address-Book Notes [was Calendar feature request]

Just a short note on your suggestion for the Note field:

You can add line breaks by pressing ctrl-Enter. In Windows dialogs the Enter key (on its own) is reserved for pushing the default button, which is/should be shown with a broader border.

<p>Just a short note on your suggestion for the <span style="font-style: italic;">Note</span> field:</p><p>You can add line breaks by pressing ctrl-Enter. In Windows dialogs the Enter key (on its own) is reserved for pushing the default button, which is/should be shown with a broader border.<span style="font-style: italic;"></span> </p>

Hi !

It seems a new release is about to come through in the weeks to come. Great ! While it is not yet the case, I would like to suggest the following addition : I already suggested that for the address book, when creating a new identity there should be the possibility of adding as many email addresses as one wants (and I think David approved this suggestion) ; in the same spirit, it should be nice to add as many professional addresses as one wants. Indeed, some university teachers may multiple professional addresses, and it should be more convenient to have all this information clearly marked in one place. If we take an abstract leap forward, to go deeper into this suggestions, one could just add a button "add an extra line" with a "choose your label" to come along and the following option "choose between one single line (as, for instance, in the actual field named "Company") or a mini-page (as in the actual field named "Notes" (that could be improved by authorizing line breaking with the Enter button)).

I am looking forward to see the next release and I hope my suggestions will be given some credit by the community.

Cheers !

Ginhead.

<p>Hi !</p><p>It seems a new release is about to come through in the weeks to come. Great ! While it is not yet the case, I would like to suggest the following addition : I already suggested that for the address book, when creating a new identity there should be the possibility of adding as many email addresses as one wants (and I think David approved this suggestion) ; in the same spirit, it should be nice to add as many professional addresses as one wants. Indeed, some university teachers may multiple professional addresses, and it should be more convenient to have all this information clearly marked in one place. If we take an abstract leap forward, to go deeper into this suggestions, one could just add a button "add an extra line" with a "choose your label" to come along and the following option "choose between one single line (as, for instance, in the actual field named "Company") or a mini-page (as in the actual field named "Notes" (that could be improved by authorizing line breaking with the Enter button)).</p><p>I am looking forward to see the next release and I hope my suggestions will be given some credit by the community.</p><p>Cheers !</p><p>Ginhead.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft