Pegasus Mail Suggestions
send each attachment as separate message option in attachment panel

[quote user="Ginhead"]

It could be a box one has to tick, like the "urgent" box. Of course, we are only two users, so it is not very large, but at least I would have tried to make you keep and improve this option.

[/quote]

thank you, I'm not alone! [;)]

[quote user="Ginhead"] <P> It could be a box one has to tick, like the "urgent" box. Of course, we are only two users, so it is not very large, but at least I would have tried to make you keep and improve this option.</P> <P>[/quote]</P> <P>thank you, I'm not alone! [;)]</P>

now this option is in the General option but it work for all messages. The best is an option for a singel mail... or a singel attachment...

<P>now this option is in the General option but it work for all messages. The best is an option for a singel mail... or a singel attachment...</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

[quote user="carlonike"]

now this option is in the General option but it work for all messages. The best is an option for a singel mail... or a singel attachment...

[/quote]

Actually, the best option is probably to remove it altogether. I'm really not sure I can think of a situation where sending attachments separately is warranted any more, and people inadvertently turning the feature on causes quite a lot of technical support.

Cheers!

-- David --

[quote user="carlonike"] <p mce_keep="true">now this option is in the General option but it work for all messages. The best is an option for a singel mail... or a singel attachment... </p>[/quote] Actually, the best option is probably to remove it altogether. I'm really not sure I can think of a situation where sending attachments separately is warranted any more, and people inadvertently turning the feature on causes quite a lot of technical support. Cheers! -- David --

Hi !

I think this option should be kept, because I find it very useful and I use it quite often. Indeed, sometimes I have to send a bunch of .pdf files, and thanks to this option, my life is easier. However, I always turn the option "on" when I want to use it, and then "off" after I used it, so the suggestion of making it a single-email based option would be great. It could be a box one has to tick, like the "urgent" box. Of course, we are only two users, so it is not very large, but at least I would have tried to make you keep and improve this option.

Bye !

Ginhead.

<p>Hi !</p><p>I think this option should be kept, because I find it very useful and I use it quite often. Indeed, sometimes I have to send a bunch of .pdf files, and thanks to this option, my life is easier. However, I always turn the option "on" when I want to use it, and then "off" after I used it, so the suggestion of making it a single-email based option would be great. It could be a box one has to tick, like the "urgent" box. Of course, we are only two users, so it is not very large, but at least I would have tried to make you keep and improve this option.</p><p> Bye !</p><p>Ginhead.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft