Dutch Pegasus Mail
source availabilty for translation into other languages, eg Dutch

Hi Bart

I moved your thread to this part of the forum, seems to me to be a better place.

The sources files are free, you do not have to pay to

translate Pegasus Mail (and you're not paid to do it). To translate PM

to another language you have to be a team with a team manager, some

testers and you need David Harris approval, then you have access to the source files.

I think that there is

already a Dutch translation team so you won't have DH approval for a

new team, contact them and ask them to be part of the team.

Regards

<p>Hi Bart</p><p> I moved your thread to this part of the forum, seems to me to be a better place. </p><p>The sources files are free, you do not have to pay to translate Pegasus Mail (and you're not paid to do it). To translate PM to another language you have to be a team with a team manager, some testers and you need David Harris approval, then you have access to the source files. </p><p>I think that there is already a Dutch translation team so you won't have DH approval for a new team, contact them and ask them to be part of the team.</p><p>Regards   </p>

Hi :-)

I had contact with the dutch translation team, and asked if there was already a Dutch translation. If, so yes, I would to have it, it not, I offered myself to help translating into Dutch.

From the answer I got, I understood that the source is not given free, if I write it well.

Please, can I ask now if it is possible to get the source etc so that some people in NL can start translating?

There is already a german version, so I think the source must be available.

If  I am wrong, I apoligze, then hereby I ask if the source and everything that is needed, can be given free.

If it is available, can anyone, answer, where and how to get it.

The dutch translationteam will be happy to start!!!

Thans for your time.

Yours Sincerely

BART.

<P>Hi :-)</P> <P>I had contact with the dutch translation team, and asked if there was already a Dutch translation. If, so yes, I would to have it, it not, I offered myself to help translating into Dutch.</P> <P>From the answer I got, I understood that the source is not given free, if I write it well.</P> <P>Please, can I ask now if it is possible to get the source etc so that some people in NL can start translating? </P> <P>There is already a german version, so I think the source must be available.</P> <P> If  I am wrong, I apoligze, then hereby I ask if the source and everything that is needed, can be given free.</P> <P>If it is available, can anyone, answer, where and how to get it.</P> <P>The dutch translationteam will be happy to start!!!</P> <P>Thans for your time.</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Yours Sincerely</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>BART.</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft