Community Discussions and Support
Error Creating Font / CreateOneFont issue in Pegasus replying to HTML mail

Thanks for the advice.  It sent me looking down the right path (the fonts).

The solution that worked was to go your desktop properties->Settings->Advanced and choose a custom font size (I used 75%)...it fixed it immediately, but I rebooted switched back to the default and rebooted again...

no more problems.

<p>Thanks for the advice.  It sent me looking down the right path (the fonts).</p><p>The solution that worked was to go your desktop properties->Settings->Advanced and choose a custom font size (I used 75%)...it fixed it immediately, but I rebooted switched back to the default and rebooted again...</p><p>no more problems.</p><p>   </p>

Sorry for reposting this, but my topic had no hits in the 'normal' pegasus forum. 

I only get this replying to HTML formatted mail...plain text is no problem.  I have been using Pegasus since Windows 3.1 and this is the first of this problem I had.

The only changes I made was a new hard drive with my old data on it (the previous one died so trying to test if it has the error as well is impossible).

I have uninstalled pegasus, reinstalled it, BearHTML (latest) and virscan.

I have uninstalled my printer (canon i960) and the print server (I connect to the printer directly via USB though) and reinstalled.

I have tried using only PDFCreator (latest) as my printer.

I still get the pop up error windows which I can click OK on and still reply to the email.

HELP! :)

Å

<P>Sorry for reposting this, but my topic had no hits in the 'normal' pegasus forum. </P> <P>I only get this replying to HTML formatted mail...plain text is no problem.  I have been using Pegasus since Windows 3.1 and this is the first of this problem I had.</P> <P>The only changes I made was a new hard drive with my old data on it (the previous one died so trying to test if it has the error as well is impossible).</P> <P>I have uninstalled pegasus, reinstalled it, BearHTML (latest) and virscan.</P> <P>I have uninstalled my printer (canon i960) and the print server (I connect to the printer directly via USB though) and reinstalled.</P> <P>I have tried using only PDFCreator (latest) as my printer.</P> <P>I still get the pop up error windows which I can click OK on and still reply to the email.</P> <P> HELP! :)</P> <P>Å</P>

The problem is not in Pegasus Mail, BearHTML or the printer setup.  The OS can't find the font you are using or that is being specified in the HTML.  BTW, you also might try using the WinPMail mailing list when you do not get answers here.  There are a lot of Pegasus Mail users on the list that never drop by the web community.

<p>The problem is not in Pegasus Mail, BearHTML or the printer setup.  The OS can't find the font you are using or that is being specified in the HTML.  BTW, you also might try using the WinPMail mailing list when you do not get answers here.  There are a lot of Pegasus Mail users on the list that never drop by the web community.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft