Community Discussions and Support
Virscan.ini CMDLINE needs update if you are using AVG Free.

I had to change my cmdline to: cmdline=c:\progra~1\grisoft\avg7\avgscan.exe "%f" /ARC /NOBOOT /NOMEM

the /SE was causing an error as well.  I don't think I have a unique setup and installed with the defaults.

<p>I had to change my cmdline to: cmdline=c:\progra~1\grisoft\avg7\avgscan.exe "%f" /ARC /NOBOOT /NOMEM</p><p> </p><p>the /SE was causing an error as well.  I don't think I have a unique setup and installed with the defaults.</p><p>  </p>

They changed the directory they install the free version in to AVG7 vs AVG Free.  A simple edit of the same to the virscan.ini cmdline will work.

Make sure you have wordwrap off when editing this ini file.

<p>They changed the directory they install the free version in to AVG7 vs AVG Free.  A simple edit of the same to the virscan.ini cmdline will work.</p><p> Make sure you have wordwrap off when editing this ini file.  </p>

Could you post an example please or just email me a copy of it to irelam@telus.net. Thanks.

Martin 

<p>Could you post an example please or just email me a copy of it to irelam@telus.net. Thanks.</p><p>Martin </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft