Community Discussions and Support
Microsoft Exchange Emails into Pegasus Emails

Hello

Unfortunately there is no easy way. As you know, in Outlook each user has their own Id and password. The only simple way you could achieve this is to collect a file of all your users Ids and passwords, as the process requires a login. Not a good idea at all.  At present this individual login is achieved by the Pm2msm.ini values, but with a little work I could force a login dialog. But that would require user participation.   [:(]  Hmmm...

Martin

<p>Hello</p><p>    Unfortunately there is no easy way. As you know, in Outlook each user has their own Id and password. The only simple way you could achieve this is to collect a file of all your users Ids and passwords, as the process requires a login. Not a good idea at all.  At present this individual login is achieved by the Pm2msm.ini values, but with a little work I could force a login dialog. But that would require user participation.   [:(]  Hmmm...</p><p> </p><p>Martin   </p>

Hello All,

Is there anyone who can guide me in transfering my emails from outlook to pegasus ?

Many thanks

<P>Hello All,</P> <P>Is there anyone who can guide me in transfering my emails from outlook to pegasus ?</P> <P>Many thanks</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

There are several ways. One of them is to use my utility, PM2MSM32 which at present is on my website at:

http://www3.telus.net/public/irelam/      This copies messages out of your Inbox in Outlook, and creates individual messages, with attachments into the Pegasus Mail NewMail directory. Be aware of the security dialog that appears, preventing unattended access.

Martin 

<p>There are several ways. One of them is to use my utility, PM2MSM32 which at present is on my website at:</p><p> http://www3.telus.net/public/irelam/      This copies messages out of your Inbox in Outlook, and creates individual messages, with attachments into the Pegasus Mail NewMail directory. Be aware of the security dialog that appears, preventing unattended access.</p><p>Martin </p>

Thank you Martin

I Will try to get that utility from your site today and will you give some feedback on it soon.

thank you once again

<p><b>Thank you Martin</b></p><p>I Will try to get that utility from your site today and will you give some feedback on it soon.</p><p>thank you once again  </p><b></b>

Hello Martin,

I have just tried the utility today and it looks quit good but there are few more things i would like to know, if i have more than one user on outlook and i want to move their emails to pegsus accordingly, then how would this utility help me out.

Thank You

<p>Hello Martin,</p><p>I have just tried the utility today and it looks quit good but there are few more things i would like to know, if i have more than one user on outlook and i want to move their emails to pegsus accordingly, then how would this utility help me out.</p><p> Thank You  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft