Mercury Suggestions
Adding multiple users at once

Well, it's in the help.

Send an unformatted email to maiser@..... 

with the text body like 

Add <listname> <user> <personal name>

&lt;P&gt;Well, it&#039;s in the help.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Send an unformatted email to maiser@.....&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;with the text body like&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Add &amp;lt;listname&amp;gt; &amp;lt;user&amp;gt; &amp;lt;personal name&amp;gt; Add &amp;lt;listname&amp;gt; &amp;lt;user&amp;gt; &amp;lt;personal name&amp;gt; Add &amp;lt;listname&amp;gt; &amp;lt;user&amp;gt; &amp;lt;personal name&amp;gt;&lt;/P&gt;

Hello,

My name is Tristan Vleut, I'm anetwork administrator trainee at an educational centre in the Netherlands.

We use Mercury as a SMTP cleint only

I want to add multiple users at once in a mailinglist.

How can I accomplish this?

If it's not possible at the moment I would to add this question to the wishlist.

Greetings Tristan Vleut

&lt;P&gt;Hello, &lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;My name is Tristan Vleut, I&#039;m anetwork administrator trainee at an educational centre in the Netherlands.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;We use Mercury as a SMTP cleint only&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;I want to add multiple users at once in a mailinglist.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;How can I accomplish this?&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;If it&#039;s not possible at the moment I would to add this question to the wishlist.&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;Greetings Tristan Vleut&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft