Community Discussions and Support
Email-Pushing via Pegasus

There is a filter that allows you to print the message and if your fax system has a printer interface and you set that as the default in WinPMail then this should work.  You can also set the option to "Run a program" and this forwards the message to the program.  The program can of course do anything you want it to do as long as you are willing to write a program.

The filters can key on most anything in the message headers or body to cause a selective action. 

<p>There is a filter that allows you to print the message and if your fax system has a printer interface and you set that as the default in WinPMail then this should work.  You can also set the option to "Run a program" and this forwards the message to the program.  The program can of course do anything you want it to do as long as you are willing to write a program.</p><p>The filters can key on most anything in the message headers or body to cause a selective action. </p>

Hello!

First I want to say "hi" cause' I'm new to this Forum.

Now here is my Question:
Is it possible to forward an email via fax with pegasus, just when it was recieved?
If yes, can i implement a filter that only special emails are forwarded?

Thank's for any help :)

chaos

Hello! First I want to say "hi" cause' I'm new to this Forum. Now here is my Question: Is it possible to forward an email via fax with pegasus, just when it was recieved? If yes, can i implement a filter that only special emails are forwarded? Thank's for any help :) chaos
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft