Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Selective mail download: Integrate spam and POP3 filtering

Suggestions for improved Selective mail download.

Changes to the User interface:

• Add a Spam checkbox for each email in the list
  • Add a Mark as spam  button to toggle this checkbox for selected messages
  • Add keyboard accelerators to the four Mark... buttons and the Make it so button
  • Add options to hide spam messages or to display them last in the list
  • Add counters that display the number of messages marked for different actions

Changes to behaviour:

• Download headers
  • Run spam filters, marking suspicious messages as spam
  • Run POP3 rules, marking messages for download or delete (other actions disabled)
  • Display list of messages, letting the user accept or change marks as needed

On Make it so:

• Delete messages marked as spam or marked for deletion only
  • Proceed with download

These suggestions were inspired by the following thread: http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/8025.aspx

Any comments are welcome!

Erik 

<p>Suggestions for improved Selective mail download.</p><p>Changes to the User interface:</p><ul><li>Add a <i>Spam</i> checkbox for each email in the list </li><li>Add a <i>Mark as spam</i>  button to toggle this checkbox for selected messages</li><li>Add keyboard accelerators to the four <i>Mark...</i> buttons and the <i>Make it so</i> button</li><li>Add options to hide spam messages or to display them last in the list</li><li>Add counters that display the number of messages marked for different actions </li></ul><p>Changes to behaviour:</p><ul><li>Download headers</li><li>Run spam filters, marking suspicious messages as spam</li><li>Run POP3 rules, marking messages for download or delete (other actions disabled)</li><li>Display list of messages, letting the user accept or change marks as needed </li></ul><p>On <i>Make it so</i>:</p><ul><li>Delete messages marked as spam or marked for deletion only</li><li>Proceed with download</li></ul><p>These suggestions were inspired by the following thread: http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/8025.aspx </p><p>Any comments are welcome!</p><p>Erik </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft