Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Make Pmail become foreground app on drag+drop to attachment panel

[quote user="Tony Crawford"]

"The 3 is silent," eh?

[/quote]

I'm assuming Lar3ry's a Tom Lehrer fan (that's the first place I ever heard a name with a silent 3 in it,,, [:)] )

-- David --

<p>[quote user="Tony Crawford"]</p><p>"The 3 is silent," eh? [/quote] I'm assuming Lar3ry's a Tom Lehrer fan (that's the first place I ever heard a name with a silent 3 in it,,, [:)] ) -- David --  </p>

The current behavior is that the donor app (usually Explorer) remains 
in the foreground, which means that if I press Ctrl+Enter intending to send the mail after dropping an attachment, Explorer opens the file in 
its default application instead. To make things worse, that usually
means Pmail itself can't open the file to encode and send it until I close the app 
that I didn't want opened in the first place.

--TC

The current behavior is that the donor app (usually Explorer) remains  in the foreground, which means that if I press Ctrl+Enter intending to send the mail after dropping an attachment, Explorer opens the file in  its default application instead. To make things worse, that usually means Pmail itself can't open the file to encode and send it until I close the app  that I didn't want opened in the first place. --TC

Interesting. I have always been bothered by the opposite problem; PMail becoming the foreground app when I drag/drop a file. A little investigation shows me something I never noticed before.

If you drag/drop into the Message panel (composition), Pegasus becomes the foreground app. If you drag/drop into the Attachment panel, it doesn't.

For me, this is nice. I can select the Attachment panel for those times when I am going to send attachments from a few different directories, and don't want Pegasus to come forward.

<p>Interesting. I have always been bothered by the opposite problem; PMail becoming the foreground app when I drag/drop a file. A little investigation shows me something I never noticed before.</p><p> If you drag/drop into the Message panel (composition), Pegasus becomes the foreground app. If you drag/drop into the Attachment panel, it doesn't.</p><p>For me, this is nice. I can select the Attachment panel for those times when I am going to send attachments from a few different directories, and don't want Pegasus to come forward.  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft