Community Discussions and Support
MercuryS module window stays blank

Thanks Rolf - there were 2 instances running. I now have just one on the go and can now see the mail coming in.

Cheers!

<P>Thanks Rolf - there were 2 instances running. I now have just one on the go and can now see the mail coming in.</P> <P>Cheers!</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

Hi

I have noticed that occassionally incoming mail connections are not registered in the MercuryS window. Today, however, no mail has registered at all. Mercury has been running for over 12 hours and plenty of mail has arrived, yet none of the connections are listed in the window.

Does anyone know what might be causing this please?

Thanks

<P>Hi</P> <P>I have noticed that occassionally incoming mail connections are not registered in the MercuryS window. Today, however, no mail has registered at all. Mercury has been running for over 12 hours and plenty of mail has arrived, yet none of the connections are listed in the window.</P> <P>Does anyone know what might be causing this please?</P> <P>Thanks</P>

Do you by any chance have 2 instances of Mercury running on the server? If not, try restarting Mercury and see if the problem persists.

/Rolf

<p>Do you by any chance have 2 instances of Mercury running on the server? If not, try restarting Mercury and see if the problem persists.</p><p>/Rolf  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft