Announcements
Request for assistance (NetWare license)

I apologize in advance for what might seem like shameless panhandling, but I could use some assistance...

Is there anyone out there with a Novell NetWare 6.5 Server+10 user license (or larger) that they no longer use and might like to donate to a good home?  The declining use of NetWare means that the costs of sustaining my subscription to Novell's developer forums is becoming unjustifiable, but if I cancel my subscription I'll need a formal license I can install to allow for ongoing support and any further development that might be required.

Alternatively, if there is an organization out there that feels generous enough to donate the cost of a license, I'd be most grateful for the support.

If you can assist in either way, please contact me.

And now, back to normal service...

Cheers!

-- David --

I apologize in advance for what might seem like shameless panhandling, but I could use some assistance... Is there anyone out there with a Novell NetWare 6.5 Server+10 user license (or larger) that they no longer use and might like to donate to a good home?  The declining use of NetWare means that the costs of sustaining my subscription to Novell's developer forums is becoming unjustifiable, but if I cancel my subscription I'll need a formal license I can install to allow for ongoing support and any further development that might be required. Alternatively, if there is an organization out there that feels generous enough to donate the cost of a license, I'd be most grateful for the support. If you can assist in either way, please <a href="/forums/AddPost.aspx?ForumID=0&UserId=2102" title="NetWare 6.5 license donation" target="_blank" mce_href="/forums/AddPost.aspx?ForumID=0&UserId=2102">contact me</a>. And now, back to normal service... Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft