Community Discussions and Support
What Setting Do I Need to Put Pegasus on My Verizon Phone?

No.  There are some email apps that do IMAP4 that many use with their phores though.

<p>No.  There are some email apps that do IMAP4 that many use with their phores though.</p><p> </p>

First thanks all for the past help. I want to access mail from my cell. I DO NOT have Internet capability but can get Yahoo mail. What do I need to do to use Pegasus for e-mail viewing? Again thanks in advance.

First thanks all for the past help. I want to access mail from my cell. I DO NOT have Internet capability but can get Yahoo mail. What do I need to do to use Pegasus for e-mail viewing? Again thanks in advance.

You cannot unless you are using a phone running Windows where you can install the program.  Even there you would have to be using POP3 and that's only available via a paid Yahoo account.

You cannot unless you are using a phone running Windows where you can install the program.  Even there you would have to be using POP3 and that's only available via a paid Yahoo account.

Can it go on an iphone? Thanks for all your help Thomas.

Can it go on an iphone? Thanks for all your help Thomas.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft