Extension development
Doing IT!

Hello there,

Just a question/suggestion Have you tried SqlLite instead of MySql?   The reason I ask is because Pegasus Mail uses SqlLite for SpamHalter databasing, so the database engine is already being distributed and installed.  MySql on the other hand is enormous and complex.  I use both but for simple applications SqlLite wins every time.

Just a thought...

Martin 

<p>Hello there,</p><p>     Just a question/suggestion Have you tried SqlLite instead of MySql?   The reason I ask is because Pegasus Mail uses SqlLite for SpamHalter databasing, so the database engine is already being distributed and installed.  MySql on the other hand is enormous and complex.  I use both but for simple applications SqlLite wins every time.</p><p>Just a thought...</p><p>Martin    </p>

All,

Have been asking for what I think is a basic fundamental operation in mail for the longest time:

Ability to automatically scrub, verify and categorize email addresses from received emails and Dist lists.

So when I did not get this, now over ten years after first request, I quit whining about it and decided to write it.

I put it into PHP.  It's not complete yet, really just got started on it, so still just working on the "scrub" part.  Then I have to write the verify and then the categorize, which I plan to integrate into MySQL so categorizing is easy.

If anyone else has some code that could plugin here, it would be appreciated or so would any collaboration.

Thanks!

OMR

<p>All,</p><p>Have been asking for what I think is a basic fundamental operation in mail for the longest time:</p><p>Ability to automatically scrub, verify and categorize email addresses from received emails and Dist lists.</p><p> So when I did not get this, now over ten years after first request, I quit whining about it and decided to write it.</p><p>I put it into PHP.  It's not complete yet, really just got started on it, so still just working on the "scrub" part.  Then I have to write the verify and then the categorize, which I plan to integrate into MySQL so categorizing is easy.</p><p>  If anyone else has some code that could plugin here, it would be appreciated or so would any collaboration.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks!</p><p>OMR  </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft