Community Discussions and Support
pegasus mainfolder corruption

> The mainfolder on pegasus keeps getting corrupt. I reindex and
> consistency, which works for a day and then it corrupts again
>
> what can I do to permanently resolve the issue

1.  Move all the messages you want to save to a temp folder and delete all the messages in the original folder.  

2.  Use the right click "recover deleted space" to remove all
    messages form the folder.

3.  If step 2 works then simply move all of the messages from the
    temp folder back to the original folder and delete the temp
    folder.

4.  If step 2 fails then delete the original folder and rename the
    temp folder to match the original name.  Reset the filter
    pointing to this folder.

> The mainfolder on pegasus keeps getting corrupt. I reindex and > consistency, which works for a day and then it corrupts again > > what can I do to permanently resolve the issue   1.  Move all the messages you want to save to a temp folder and delete all the messages in the original folder.   2.  Use the right click "recover deleted space" to remove all     messages form the folder. 3.  If step 2 works then simply move all of the messages from the     temp folder back to the original folder and delete the temp     folder. 4.  If step 2 fails then delete the original folder and rename the     temp folder to match the original name.  Reset the filter     pointing to this folder.

The mainfolder on pegasus keeps getting corrupt. I reindex and consistency, which works for a day and then it corrupts again

what can I do to permanently resolve the issue

<P>The mainfolder on pegasus keeps getting corrupt. I reindex and consistency, which works for a day and then it corrupts again</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>what can I do to permanently resolve the issue</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft