Add-ons for Mercury
Autoreply fix for Mercury/32

In some installations of Mercury the function to stop sending more than one autoreply to the same recipient during a 48 hour period doesn't work. This is a small daemon that restores original functionality by making sure that timestamp for the .kfl file is actually updated when it should be. Additionally, the daemon gives the opportunity to filter out autoreplies to certain addresses that never should receive any (like "noreply@somedomain.com"smile. Please see the enclosed readme file for further information.

In some installations of Mercury the function to stop sending more than one autoreply to the same recipient during a 48 hour period doesn't work. This is a small daemon that restores original functionality by making sure that timestamp for the .kfl file is actually updated when it should be. Additionally, the daemon gives the opportunity to filter out autoreplies to certain addresses that never should receive any (like "noreply@somedomain.com"). Please see the enclosed readme file for further information. [Areply.zip](serve/attachment&path=60fa1c97bbe6a)
edited Jul 23 '21 at 2:34 am

In some installations of Mercury the function to stop sending more than one autoreply to the same recipient during a 48 hour period doesn't work. This is a small daemon that restores original functionality by making sure that timestamp for the .kfl file is actually updated when it should be. Additionally, the daemon gives the opportunity to filter out autoreplies to certain addresses that never should receive any (like "noreply@somedomain.com"). Please see the enclosed readme file for further information.

In some installations of Mercury the function to stop sending more than one autoreply to the same recipient during a 48 hour period doesn't work. This is a small daemon that restores original functionality by making sure that timestamp for the .kfl file is actually updated when it should be. Additionally, the daemon gives the opportunity to filter out autoreplies to certain addresses that never should receive any (like "noreply@somedomain.com"). Please see the enclosed readme file for further information.

Wow. I'm here looking for another download and come across this gem. I need this desperately. Thank you.

Wow. I'm here looking for another download and come across this gem. I need this desperately. Thank you.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft