Community Discussions and Support
Mail arrived in colour - how was it done?

Thanks once again, sent a mail to another of my addresses and it worked.

Bye for now

Ingrid 

<p>Thanks once again, sent a mail to another of my addresses and it worked.</p><p>Bye for now</p><p> </p><p>Ingrid </p><p> </p>

[:)]  Hello Everybody,

I have just joined the forum and received the 'welcome mail', thank you very much.

How come this mail, address, subject, date,  and size arrived in the colour red?

Can I send mails like that?

Cheerio

Ingrid

<p>[:)]  Hello Everybody, </p><p>I have just joined the forum and received the 'welcome mail', thank you very much.</p><p>How come this mail, address, subject, date,  and size arrived in the colour red?</p><p>Can I send mails like that?</p><p>Cheerio</p><p>Ingrid  </p>

Hmmm .... either you have a filter rule to mark messages red or the message was marked as urgent. Urgent mail is shown in Red when it arrives in the new mail folder and is sorted on top.

The urgent flag has no effect in other mail folders.

<p>Hmmm .... either you have a filter rule to mark messages red or the message was marked as urgent. Urgent mail is shown in Red when it arrives in the new mail folder and is sorted on top.</p><p>The urgent flag has no effect in other mail folders.</p><p>  </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

Thank you, Han for your quick reply.

Now, where do I myself mark an outgoing mail as urgent, so it will arrive in red

at the other end?

I find the possibility of being able to do this very interesting.

Ingrid 

<p>Thank you, Han for your quick reply. Now, where do I myself mark an outgoing mail as urgent, so it will arrive in red</p><p>at the other end?</p><p>I find the possibility of being able to do this very interesting.</p><p> </p><p>Ingrid </p>

While in the message editor (e.g. after pressing Reply, New message or such) you will see some boxes below the Cc: field. Tick the one marked Urgent and it will show up as Urgent in the receiver's e-mail client (if supported).

In Pegasus Mail it will show up in Red.

Regards,

<p>While in the message editor (e.g. after pressing Reply, New message or such) you will see some boxes below the Cc: field. Tick the one marked Urgent and it will show up as Urgent in the receiver's e-mail client (if supported).</p><p>In Pegasus Mail it will show up in Red.</p><p>Regards,</p><p> </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft