Extension development
Newsmail 3.5 now available

Yes, both files are in the same directory, c:\pegasus\programs, the directory of Pegasus. The installation is on Windows XP (English) and I have read/write acces to news mail directory (c:\correo). All are disk formatted with NTFS and my user belong to group Administrators, it have all rights.

I think the problem is the double back slash in the path. Is an idea ...

Thanks Martin for your time.

<P>Yes, both files are in the same directory, c:\pegasus\programs, the directory of Pegasus. The installation is on Windows XP (English) and I have read/write acces to news mail directory (c:\correo). All are disk formatted with NTFS and my user belong to group Administrators, it have all rights.</P> <P>I think the problem is the double back slash in the path. Is an idea ...</P> <P>Thanks Martin for your time.</P>

The downloads section now offers Newsmail 3.5.  Additional message rejection code has been added, and message errors are now logged in Newsmail.log

The downloads section now offers Newsmail 3.5.  Additional message rejection code has been added, and message errors are now logged in Newsmail.log

Hello Martin.

I get this error when executing neswmail.exe from a command console.

Ini default location file being used: c:\Pegasus\Programs\\newsmail.ini
Exception EInOutError in module newsmail.exe at 00010D62.
I/O error 103.

I haven't opened Pegasus or any application is using newsmail.ini.

This is my newsmail.ini

MYSELF=a@b.c
NEWMAILDIR=c:\correo
MSGFILETYPE=cnm
MODE=digest
[NEWSGROUPS]
news.jrsoftware.org/jrsoftware.innosetup

Thanks.

<P>Hello Martin.</P> <P>I get this error when executing neswmail.exe from a command console.</P> <P>Ini default location file being used: c:\Pegasus\Programs\\newsmail.ini Exception EInOutError in module newsmail.exe at 00010D62. I/O error 103.</P> <P>I haven't opened Pegasus or any application is using newsmail.ini.</P> <P>This is my newsmail.ini</P> <P><A href="mailto:MYSELF=a@b.c">MYSELF=a@b.c</A> NEWMAILDIR=c:\correo MSGFILETYPE=cnm MODE=digest [NEWSGROUPS] news.jrsoftware.org/jrsoftware.innosetup </P> <P>Thanks.</P>

Make sure that Newsmail.exe and Newsmail.ini are in the same directory. and that you have read/write access to the NewMailDir directory, where digest mail files will be placed.

Martin

<p>Make sure that Newsmail.exe and Newsmail.ini are in the same directory. and that you have read/write access to the NewMailDir directory, where digest mail files will be placed.</p><p>Martin </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft