Community Discussions and Support
Changing Fonts

Thank you, sir. That seems to have worked.  Now we'll give it the test of time.

Thank you, sir. That seems to have worked.  Now we'll give it the test of time.

I'm using V4.41,  and I'd like to change the default font from arial to another, both for Pegasus itself and for the outgoing mail.  I would much prefer Book Antiqua.  There must be a way to change this default so that I don't have to change it manually for each and every outgoing email.Could some one point me in the right direction, please?

I'm using V4.41,  and I'd like to change the default font from arial to another, both for Pegasus itself and for the outgoing mail.  I would much prefer Book Antiqua.  There must be a way to change this default so that I don't have to change it manually for each and every outgoing email.Could some one point me in the right direction, please?

When in the reply change the font with the red "f" on the upper menu bar to change it for all outbound mail not just the one you are currently sending.

<p>When in the reply change the font with the red "f" on the upper menu bar to change it for all outbound mail not just the one you are currently sending.</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft