Community Discussions and Support
Sudden involuntary change in size of address - but very welcome!

Thank you! I shall pay attention to new versions.

Ingrid 

<p>Thank you! I shall pay attention to new versions.</p><p> </p><p>Ingrid </p>

Hello Forum Members!

This happened to me: I was composing a new e-mail, when I had to change to another identity to look something up there.

Suddenly as I got the little sign for 'change of user' this sign and the top of the mail form i.e. 'To:, Subject:, Cc:, and Keywords: became much larger,

the Menue Bar was temporarily lost in this process, but the letters in the address and subject were beautifully large - a Godsend to my eyes.

Now I don't know what I did, however I would like to do it again!

I had often thought this to be the only disadvantage in Pmail, the very small lettering in the address field.  

I hope this was not a one off, and you can show me the way how to change the size of letters there permanently.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ingrid 

<p>Hello Forum Members!</p><p>This happened to me: I was composing a new e-mail, when I had to change to another identity to look something up there.</p><p>Suddenly as I got the little sign for 'change of user' this sign and the top of the mail form i.e. 'To:, Subject:, Cc:, and Keywords: became much larger,</p><p> the Menue Bar was temporarily lost in this process, but the letters in the address and subject were beautifully large - a Godsend to my eyes.</p><p>Now I don't know what I did, however I would like to do it again!</p><p>I had often thought this to be the only disadvantage in Pmail, the very small lettering in the address field.  </p><p>I hope this was not a one off, and you can show me the way how to change the size of letters there permanently.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you very much in advance.</p><p>Ingrid </p>

Probably made too many words for a simple question, hence no replies?

Question:  How can I make the letters/words in the address-space, also subject, Cc, and Keywords larger as I begin a new outgoing mail, please?

Ingrid

<p>Probably made too many words for a simple question, hence no replies?</p><p> </p><p>Question:  How can I make the letters/words in the address-space, also subject, Cc, and Keywords larger as I begin a new outgoing mail, please?</p><p>Ingrid  </p><p>     </p>

You can't in the current version, sorry. There's actually a huge amount going on behind the scenes there (it's to do with international character handling) and there's no thirty-second fix. It's high on the development list as something to resolve for the next version, though.

Cheers!

-- David --

You can't in the current version, sorry. There's actually a huge amount going on behind the scenes there (it's to do with international character handling) and there's no thirty-second fix. It's high on the development list as something to resolve for the next version, though. Cheers! -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft