Community Discussions and Support
Nod32 V3

Hi! I've tried filling this directly in the "Commandline" field but it seems to be too long and it was always cut off after saving the policy; so I wrote a batch file named "nod32.bat" and saved it in the Mercury folder:

@echo off
"c:\programmi\eset\eset nod32 antivirus\ecls.exe" /base-dir="c:\programmi\eset\eset nod32 antivirus" /arch /sfx /rtp /adware /unsafe /unwanted /pattern /adv-heur /log-file=%2 %1

In the "Commandline" field: x:\mercury\nod32.bat ~X ~R

In the "Result file" field: ~R

The path is for the Italian WinXP installation and should be changed to fit other systems.
It seems to work but I'm unable to test it with an EICAR file because my provider seems to have an antivirus on its servers that simply delete the mail without me receiving any advise. My other gmail account simply doesn't allow me to send the "Infected" email.

Can someone test it please?

Thanks.

<p>Hi! I've tried filling this directly in the "Commandline" field but it seems to be too long and it was always cut off after saving the policy; so I wrote a batch file named "nod32.bat" and saved it in the Mercury folder:</p><p>@echo off "c:\programmi\eset\eset nod32 antivirus\ecls.exe" /base-dir="c:\programmi\eset\eset nod32 antivirus" /arch /sfx /rtp /adware /unsafe /unwanted /pattern /adv-heur /log-file=%2 %1</p><p>In the "Commandline" field: x:\mercury\nod32.bat ~X ~R</p><p>In the "Result file" field: ~R</p><p>The path is for the Italian WinXP installation and should be changed to fit other systems. It seems to work but I'm unable to test it with an EICAR file because my provider seems to have an antivirus on its servers that simply delete the mail without me receiving any advise. My other gmail account simply doesn't allow me to send the "Infected" email. </p><p>Can someone test it please? </p><p>Thanks. </p>

Hello

Is it possible to use the new version of Nod32 with Mercury?

What is the command line ?  ( the command line for V2.7 does not work    c:\Progra~1\eset\nod32.exe ~X /selfcheck- /heur+ /scanboot- /scanmbr- /scanmem- /sfx+ /arch+ /quit+ /heurstd /log+ /log=~R )

Thanks a lot

<p>Hello</p><p>Is it possible to use the new version of Nod32 with Mercury?</p><p>What is the command line ?  ( the command line for V2.7 does not work    c:\Progra~1\eset\nod32.exe ~X /selfcheck- /heur+ /scanboot- /scanmbr- /scanmem- /sfx+ /arch+ /quit+ /heurstd /log+ /log=~R )</p><p>Thanks a lot </p>

We had intermittent STOP problems with build: NOD32 v3.0.566.0, and I haven't tested later builds yet. I do suspect that it would work just fine with a later build since the NOD32 forums indicate winsock stack problems with some of the v3 builds.

Pls let us know how you get it going.

<P>We had intermittent STOP problems with build: <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: SV; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">NOD32 v3.0.566.0, and I haven't tested later builds yet. I do suspect that it would work just fine with a later build since the NOD32 forums indicate winsock stack problems with some of the v3 builds.</SPAN></P> <P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: SV; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Pls let us know how you get it going.</SPAN></P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft