Extension development
Event daemon experiment

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

Cheers!

-- David --

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications. Cheers! -- David --

The new daemon interface for Mercury/32 opens a lot of new possibilities, including the event daemon type, that allows direct interaction with how a message is processed by a Mercury module. As an experiment I've created this daemon to extend the functionality of how RCPTs are handled by the Mercury SMTP server:

http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_mercury/entry10133.aspx

Please note that the daemon at present is useful only if you want to allow reception of messages for unknown local addresses. I expect the use will be extended later on, though.

/Rolf 

<p>The new daemon interface for Mercury/32 opens a lot of new possibilities, including the event daemon type, that allows direct interaction with how a message is processed by a Mercury module. As an experiment I've created this daemon to extend the functionality of how RCPTs are handled by the Mercury SMTP server: </p><p><a href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_mercury/entry10133.aspx" mce_href="/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_mercury/entry10133.aspx">http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_mercury/entry10133.aspx</a></p><p>Please note that the daemon at present is useful only if you want to allow reception of messages for unknown local addresses. I expect the use will be extended later on, though.</p><p>/Rolf </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft