Community Discussions and Support
Sorting messages has gone nuts.

I found it. In the folders menu 2 other sort options were also selected. Sort reverse and sort unread. That's something I don't recall ever selecting. Must of done it by accident while using one of the other actions. As I always say  ~If I'm not careful, I might learn something.

Thank you.

<P>I found it. In the folders menu 2 other sort options were also selected. Sort reverse and sort unread. That's something I don't recall ever selecting. Must of done it by accident while using one of the other actions. As I always say  ~If I'm not careful, I might learn something.</P> <P>Thank you.</P>

When I sort messages by date they aren't sorting correctly. I'm getting some groupings of the same date but not in chronological order. eg:sorts several messages from 11 May 07 to 14 May 07 then jumps to 7 Apr 07 to 30 Apr 07 then jumps back to 3 May 07 to 13 May 07. This only happens in one of the mail boxes. The others work fine.

<P>When I sort messages by date they aren't sorting correctly. I'm getting some groupings of the same date but not in chronological order. eg:sorts several messages from 11 May 07 to 14 May 07 then jumps to 7 Apr 07 to 30 Apr 07 then jumps back to 3 May 07 to 13 May 07. This only happens in one of the mail boxes. The others work fine.</P>

Check the sorting method that's active (on the "Messages" menu if you're in preview mode). My guess is you've configured the program to remember separate sort orders for each folder and have switched to a different sorting method for one of them.

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>Check the sorting method that's active (on the "Messages" menu if you're in preview mode). My guess is you've configured the program to remember separate sort orders for each folder and have switched to a different sorting method for one of them. Cheers! -- David --  </p>

Also check your column widths are showing all of the date :)

Also check your column widths are showing all of the date :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft