Developer's musings
WinPMail v4.5 public beta imminent

Just a short update on the status of WinPMail v4.5.

I had hoped to have the program released by now, but we've run into a late problem that I feel we have to resolve before a release can take place.

It is currently my intention to release a v4.5 public beta to this community as soon as the code is next in a stable state - hopefully before the end of this week. Once the public beta has had a chance to circulate a little and we're sure there are no remaining serious issues standing in the way of a full release, v4.5 will be made available on an unrestricted public basis.

Cheers!

-- David --

Just a short update on the status of WinPMail v4.5. I had hoped to have the program released by now, but we've run into a late problem that I feel we have to resolve before a release can take place. It is currently my intention to release a v4.5 public beta to this community as soon as the code is next in a stable state - hopefully before the end of this week. Once the public beta has had a chance to circulate a little and we're sure there are no remaining serious issues standing in the way of a full release, v4.5 will be made available on an unrestricted public basis. Cheers! -- David --

There is no hurry. The style of the drawing is more important than the date of publication.

There is no hurry. The style of the drawing is more important than the date of publication.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft