Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Templates - Addressbook Intergration?

[quote user="Cassiopeia"]

If this feature already exists and I was simply too dumb to find it, please point me to the correct place where I can discover it.

[/quote]

Nope, I don't think I was too dumb, but I simply remembered problems from older versions and therefore never dared to change the "Address completion" settings in my PMAIL options.

To answer my own question, make sure that "recently-used addresses" is UNCHECKED and "addressbooks" is CHECKED.

[8]

[quote user="Cassiopeia"]<p>If this feature already exists and I was simply too dumb to find it, please point me to the correct place where I can discover it.</p><p>[/quote]</p><p>Nope, I don't think I was too dumb, but I simply remembered problems from older versions and therefore never dared to change the "Address completion" settings in my PMAIL options.</p><p>To answer my own question, make sure that "recently-used addresses" is UNCHECKED and "addressbooks" is CHECKED.</p><p>[8] </p>

The following allows me to enter an email address when sending an new message using a template.

string AttEmail "" "select To" 0 Address

Unfortunately it only uses addresses from the "recently used address list".

I'd like to be able to use the Addressbook, or even better be able to set a default addressbook to use in the template editor, something like

string AttEmail "" "select To" 0 AddressBook "Clients" - which would show only addresses from the Clients addressbook.

If this feature already exists and I was simply too dumb to find it, please point me to the correct place where I can discover it.

Thanks for a great program!

<p>The following allows me to enter an email address when sending an new message using a template. </p><p>string AttEmail "" "select To" 0 Address</p><p>Unfortunately it only uses addresses from the "recently used address list".</p><p>I'd like to be able to use the Addressbook, or even better be able to set a default addressbook to use in the template editor, something like</p><p>string AttEmail "" "select To" 0 AddressBook "Clients" - which would show only addresses from the Clients addressbook.</p><p>If this feature already exists and I was simply too dumb to find it, please point me to the correct place where I can discover it.</p><p>Thanks for a great program! </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft